• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [10.00] Gunzodus | Gnomprona | 13.20 | Summer Update 2023 | Rotten Blood Quest | Oskayaat Island | Putrefactory | Bakragore!

Server Website/AAC
https://www.gunzodus.net/
Server Address
gunzodus.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Pretty happy that this is a server I can always return to and pick up where I left off in order to enjoy some (RL) Tibia vibes again.
Created my character in 2019, and it's still there waiting for me when I log on. Gotta be one of the few servers that a) isn't dead when you return (still about 600 players online) and b) doesn't wipe every x months, so you can actually come back to enjoy it on your char again after goingmia for a while.

Occassionally hunting with @Iikki here :p

Pretty happy that this is a server I can always return to and pick up where I left off in order to enjoy some (RL) Tibia vibes again.
Created my character in 2019, and it's still there waiting for me when I log on. Gotta be one of the few servers that a) isn't dead when you return (still about 600 players online) and b) doesn't wipe every x months, so you can actually come back to enjoy it on your char again after goingmia for a while.

Occassionally hunting with @Iikki here :p
What's your in-game name?

Back