• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand Benefits of a donator subscription

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I'd let everyone know the benefits of becoming a donator, and tell you what we're going to use the money for.

Since we don't have any annoying advertisements that we get paid for displaying, this is the only way we can get money to improve OtLand. We prefer to not add any annoying advertisements on our forum since we know how much everyone hates them, we are not trying to make money for ourselves but to keep OtLand alive and to improve OtLand. The money we get by donations will be used to pay the domain, pay for the vBulletin license, pay for the server OtLand is being hosted on and other costs.

Donators also get better usergroup permissions than members during their donator subscription time, here is a list of the difference between donators and members:
Code:
[I]Usergroup[/I]		[U]Members[/U]		[B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][U]Donators[/U][/COLOR][/B]
[B]Max PM's[/B]		500		2000
[B]Avatar WxH[/B]		100x100		120x120
[B]Avatar File Size[/B]	150kB		250kB
[B]Signature Picture WxH[/B]	500x200		500x200
[B]Signature Size[/B]		150kB		250kB
[B]Signature Max length [/B]	1500		2500
[B]Signature Max Lines[/B]	8		9
[B]Signature Max [size][/B]	6		7
[B]Signature Max Images[/B]	5		7
[B]Album Picture WxH[/B]	1024x768	1280x1024
[B]Album Max Size (one)[/B]	3MB		5MB
[B]Album Max Pictures[/B]	500		2750
[B]Album Max Size (all)[/B]	10MB		45MB

Besides all those benefits you will also get access to our exclusive Donators Board where you can find things we only share with the donators.

The current prices for donator subscriptions:
Code:
[B]Price	Duration[/B]
[B]$[/B]62.5	three years
[B]$[/B]25	a year
[B]$[/B]15	a half year
[B]$[/B]9	three months

You can get your donator subscription by following this link (only available for PayPal at the moment):
http://otland.net/payments.php.

After donating you will automatically become a Donator once PayPal notifies our server that you have paid.

Thanks to everyone who is donating to help us!

Kind regards,
OtLand Staff.

Last edited by a moderator:
1) At the moment it's 0% chance.
2) It will stay, a hosted board will only be deleted if it has two weeks of inactivity.

****** seem to have this option for 3 euros for 3 months, this 9 euros? a bit overprized? What special benefits do we get, etc color name? what colors then? also do we get custom user title with color too?

Code:
[I]Usergroup[/I]		[U]Members[/U]		[B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][U]Donators[/U][/COLOR][/B]
[B]Max PM's[/B]		250		450
[B]Album Max Size (all)[/B]	30MB		70MB

Only this? so we cant get colord name etc?

****** seem to have this option for 3 euros for 3 months, this 9 euros? a bit overprized? What special benefits do we get, etc color name? what colors then? also do we get custom user title with color too?

Code:
[B]Max PM's[/B]		250		450
[B]Album Max Size (all)[/B]	30MB		70MB

Only this? so we cant get colord name etc?

$9 is around 5 and a half euro, and it's not much for a three months donator subscription if you ask me, and you get alot of benefits for that. As you can see in the list you pasted donators get a bold name in blue and if you read whole the first post you would know every benefit donators get.

ahh sorry, you wrote donators with bold blue text, but didn't notice it since it wasnt written, only displayed.

And as you see I manage to think that $ was euro somehow :S

I'll donate :)

You can purchase a donator subscription by following this link (only available for PayPal at the moment):

Wrong, you don't even need a paypal account, you can simply order it through all the common card types too, etc VISA, mastercard etc.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
You can purchase a donator subscription by following this link (only available for PayPal at the moment):
http://otland.net/payments.php.

After purchasing a donator subscription you will automatically become a Donator unless there's any issue with PayPal.

Else than the link you just posted here tala, where are ppl suppose to find the donation link? If I would have seen it, I would have donated alot earlier :p As u saw Icetear donated and he seem to be a new user.

I strongly recomand you to advertise it better, etc put it in main page, or in the catogory where you etc can click on new posts, member list, quick search etc..

Else than the link you just posted here tala, where are ppl suppose to find the donation link? If I would have seen it, I would have donated alot earlier :p As u saw Icetear donated and he seem to be a new user.

I strongly recomand you to advertise it better, etc put it in main page, or in the catogory where you etc can click on new posts, member list, quick search etc..

You can see it in your usercp also :D

You'll find it under User CP --> Miscellaneous --> Paid subscriptions

gwuaah XD

Well anyway, its still to bad advertised. I mean, if you woudn't tell me that, i would never find it.

Theese forums is like a deep cave with lots of diffrent paths, some paths got light, while someone are dark. And you forgot your torch <.<

You can consider me as noob, but i guess u can consider others as well, don't think im the only one who have hard time finding special places. [Ive seen myself pretty many new users who posts things in the wrong thread] Me included, specialy in the start :p

Last edited:
gwuaah XD

Well anyway, its still to bad advertised. I mean, if you woudn't tell me that, i would never find it.

Theese forums is like a deep cave with lots of diffrent paths, some paths got light, while someone are dark. And you forgot your torch PLx bot!<.<

You can consider me as noob, but i guess u can consider others as well, don't think im the only one who have hard time finding special places. [Ive seen myself pretty many new users who posts things in the wrong thread] Me included, specialy in the start :p

Tala will read this thread and I hope he advertise it more ;> how more donators how better the forum gets:D Maby he could sticky it and make it show when you register?:O

Make a huge popup EVERYTIME you log in to otland "HAVE YOU DONATED TODAY? if not... click HERE and donate!" and the user will be sticked to that popup for the next 6 seconds before it dissapear, and once donated, the popup won't come up :D

Just like an extremely annoying advertisementh that we donate to keep away from this forum ^^
a popup like www.tibia.de/forum :p

everyone who don't bother donating will be soo pissd =D

Make a huge popup EVERYTIME you log in to otland "HAVE YOU DONATED TODAY? if not... click HERE and donate!" and the user will be sticked to that popup for the next 6 seconds before it dissapear, and once donated, the popup won't come up :D

Just like an extremely annoying advertisementh that we donate to keep away from this forum ^^
a popup like www.tibia.de/forum :p

everyone who don't bother donating will be soo pissd =D
I dislike that idea, it's to annoying for thoose who won't donate.

Also, many people has clicked 'remember me' so they won't get that pop up anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back