• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Doonrak (censored text)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hermes

dziwki kola gramy w lola
Reaction score
Hello (not all -.-) OTLanders.

I have to write there, because there is no topics like "flaming" or "get out of here *".

As title says, this topic is about this * and *, Doonrak.

Yeah, he scammed rudixx by offering him help with "mega pawnah accmaker + multiworld o_O". He trusted him, because he taught that people there are nice and trustworthy.

What did he get? No, he didn't got pawnah accmaker, but his dedicated server was cleaned up.

Why I am writing this topic, not him? Because I hate those people which thinks that they can everything and without punishment they can break the law.

Yes, I said "break the law". I have quotation from codex of punishment (or something like that), in Polish.
Kodeks Karny, Art. 267.
§ 1. Kto bez uprawnienia uzyskuje informację dla niego nie przeznaczoną, otwierając zamknięte pismo, podłączając się do przewodu służącego do przekazywania informacji lub przełamując elektroniczne, magnetyczne albo inne szczególne jej zabezpieczenie, podlega grzywnie, karze ograniczenia wolności albo pozbawienia wolności do lat 2.
§ 2. Tej samej karze podlega, kto w celu uzyskania informacji, do której nie jest uprawniony, zakłada lub posługuje się urządzeniem podsłuchowym, wizualnym albo innym urządzeniem specjalnym.
§ 3. Tej samej karze podlega, kto informację uzyskaną w sposób określony w § 1 lub 2 ujawnia innej osobie.
§ 4. Ściganie przestępstwa określonego w § 1-3 następuje na wniosek pokrzywdzonego.

So he can get up to 2 years.

After he stolen rudixx's hard work (real map with completed real NPC's and others), CTRL+C, CTRL+V and take a look:

BeryliaOT - Latest News

what an *! Yeah, that was really *...

So I am writing this to all, DO NOT TRUST DOONRAK. (unless you live near him and if something will be wrong you can * his * face).

Shall we go to the police?

Regards (not to all -.-),
Hermes

I've got any idea, what would you say now Doonrak about publishing this all here? If you can steal it and use it, and even sign under mine job, why shouldn't I publish it?

Signed,
Rudixx

Last edited:
Just wait for his reply. Don't release it when it's not neccesary.

never trust no one dude
i dont even trust my rl friends
im sorry for ur losses guys

FOOL

he can't get two years whahahahah

did he copyright what he made? No how the hell would you get him 2 years. Anyway he stole stuff that supports illegal software. Even for a polish person you are really dumb and your english is even worse.

translated my text to your english:

he cant got two years lolzor hihi
made he do copyright? no who would you give his 2 years. anyway he steal stuff thats is not legal. even for polish you are really dumb and you english is more bad

FOOL

he can't get two years whahahahah

did he copyright what he made? No how the hell would you get him 2 years. Anyway he stole stuff that supports illegal software. Even for a polish person you are really dumb and your english is even worse.

translated my text to your english:

he cant got two years lolzor hihi
made he do copyright? no who would you give his 2 years. anyway he steal stuff thats is not legal. even for polish you are really dumb and you english is more bad

He destroyed property, he stole property (if it's true what Hermes wrote). The Server itself is not "illegal software" and hasn't been since we stop using tibia.dat in our server (around 7.6).

So with other words, hosting an OT is NOT illegal, playing an OT IS illegal (unless you use YATC/The Outcast).

And for the last part, his English is better then yours.

I got hacked by a php-file also. Always be really careful with accepting PHP files.

You can'go to the police with this...

The thing there were hosting is also illegal so the original owners can get a lot more years then the "scammer"

The things with the ot that is illegl

The Map
Graphic
and Client

The thing there were hosting is also illegal so the original owners can get a lot more years then the "scammer"

The Map
Graphic
and Client

The Map, no
Graphics, yes but there was nothing related to gfxs on the dedicated server.
Client, also yes, but still nothing related on dedicated.

That means there were no "illegal material" on the dedicated server.

yeah, also this topic is to make people more careful. There allways will be one person who destroys everything..

Everyone here knows, that Ryan (Doonrak) is scamer. Actually, he used TFSCMS with exploit added by Kiper, which was used to fuck up him.,.

Last edited by a moderator:
i've im not mistaken TFS is released under GNU license ;ooo? besides it wasn't his dedicated server, it was yannick's who simply gave me the pass to login :d

The Map, no
Graphics, yes but there was nothing related to gfxs on the dedicated server.
Client, also yes, but still nothing related on dedicated.

That means there were no "illegal material" on the dedicated server.

Yes its illegal to copy the original tibia map...

Do you want me to mail CIP about it and get a real answer?
why do you think OTFans dont support it?

LOL thats the point change a little thing on the map and their copyright isen't wort shit!

It's still illegal to thief (like Ryan did), even if he thieved thieved property. So he (ruddix(?)) can still go the Police, due to Ryan broke polish laws.

§ 1. Who gets information without entitlement for it (him) not assigned, closed letter opening, for wire for devolution of information connecting serviceman < be as (serve) > or breaking electronic, magnetic either (or) insurance (security) other particular , it subjects forfeit, it punishes limitations of freedom either (or) for imprisonment 2 years.
§ 2. It subjects same punishment, who for obtainment of information, it is not entitled for which (who), it sets up (found) or it uses overhearing fix-up, visual either (or) other special fix-up.
§ 3. It subjects same punishment, who to manner in (to) information gotten definite < define > § 1 or it makes public 2 other person.
§ 4. Chasing of (racing of) definite crime follows (step) in (to) on conclusion of sufferer § 1-3.

Maybe some Polish people can tranlate that better, just ran it in a translator.

Anyway, we all hate Ryan, never trust him.

It's still illegal to thief (like Ryan did), even if he thieved thieved property. So he (ruddix(?)) can still go the Police, due to Ryan broke polish laws.

Maybe some Polish people can tranlate that better, just ran it in a translator.

Anyway, we all hate Ryan, never trust him.

yep

He destroyed property, he stole property (if it's true what Hermes wrote). The Server itself is not "illegal software" and hasn't been since we stop using tibia.dat in our server (around 7.6).

So with other words, hosting an OT is NOT illegal, playing an OT IS illegal (unless you use YATC/The Outcast).

And for the last part, his English is better then yours.

Thanks for that.

The Map
Graphic
and Client

I don't need to tell police what I was hosting. The reason for report can be "entering to my own database without my permission", "destroying other data", and things like that. I could have there pics of my family and if he enter to it and delete it, it's a crime.

And also with stealing my server database he gets password to my personal email and msn as well. At the moment I lost access to my msn so that's the crime and I've already been at Police Station with my PC and they made copy of my HDD, so the evidence is now in The United Kingdom Police hands not Polish.

And I think this law is used in all United Europe countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back