• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[MOD] Event - Defend The King - King Of The Monarchy

Dalt0n

Hiho:)
Reaction score
Description:
is a war system where two groups (attackers and defenders) are facing each other in a castle, with the following objectives:
Forwards: Kill The King (the king), which is inside the castle defended by advocates

Defenders: Defend The King for a certain pre-defined time.

# Extras:

- Respawn back to: If a player dies in the event, will have to wait 5 seconds * (times) the numbers of deaths that round.
- The Gate: A gate is summoned on the map to temporarily prevent the attackers from entering the castle.
- The King: Summon that can be paralyzed or not, to hide from attackers. There is only one summon during the round

Video:
[video=youtube;QNLovLIrWFQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QNLovLIrWFQ[/video]

Download:
All scripts and map..:
Defend the King v2.0 rev01 [OTSoft].zip

The king don't follow defenders only GOD. How to change?

This looks awesome if it's real and works I'll give it a shot and comment back

how can i started teh event manually? i mean some command with the god?

the event start ok but I have this problems

1.- the same player can enter to tp many times and the tp count the same player everytime

2.- when the event start show me this
FjCJjWLr.jpg

Nevermind I fix that hehe but now when the event starting shutdown the server and dont send any mesage or error on ocnsole

Where should the file condig-dtk.lua? where folder?

Back