• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rock Mining

ziggy46802

Reaction score
Put this script in data/actions/scripts

rockmining.lua
Code:
function restore(cid)
			setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 1025, 1)
				end

function onUse(cid, item, frompos, item2, topos)
	if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 1025) < 2 -- storage id to use (dont mess with unless you know what you are doing)
		then	
			setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 1025, 2) -- sets storage so that it knows to "kill" the rock
			doSendMagicEffect(getPlayerPosition(cid), 13)	-- send sparkles on you
			doCreatureSay(cid, "You have come across a precious stone.", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1) -- text pops up
			doPlayerAddItem(cid, 5953, (math.random(1, 3))) --change 5953 to id of item you want to get (like a small ruby or small emerald) and change (math.random(1,3)) to the lowest and highest you want it to give you
			else -- if rock is dead
				doCreatureSay(cid, "This rock has already been mined.", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1) -- text pops up

addEvent(restore, (math.random(15,120)) * 60 *  1000, cid) -- you can change the whole "(math.random(15,120))" to a certain number of minutes you want it to "respawn" or set it like this and it will take a random time between 15 minutes and 2 hours.
			end
			end

I know its a pretty basic code but I bet some people will get some use out of it. Tell me if there are any errors or you want me to add to it.

You have to go to actions.xml and add

Code:
	<action itemid="8636" script="rockmining.lua"/>
8636 is the id of the rock to be mined

Try to use a Lua Code Tag.
Lua:
function restore(cid)
			setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 1025, 1)
				end

function onUse(cid, item, frompos, item2, topos)
	if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 1025) < 2 -- storage id to use (dont mess with unless you know what you are doing)
		then	
			setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 1025, 2) -- sets storage so that it knows to "kill" the rock
			doSendMagicEffect(getPlayerPosition(cid), 13)	-- send sparkles on you
			doCreatureSay(cid, "You have come across a precious stone.", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1) -- text pops up
			doPlayerAddItem(cid, 5953, (math.random(1, 3))) --change 5953 to id of item you want to get (like a small ruby or small emerald) and change (math.random(1,3)) to the lowest and highest you want it to give you
			else -- if rock is dead
				doCreatureSay(cid, "This rock has already been mined.", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1) -- text pops up

addEvent(restore, (math.random(15,120)) * 60 *  1000, cid) -- you can change the whole "(math.random(15,120))" to a certain number of minutes you want it to "respawn" or set it like this and it will take a random time between 15 minutes and 2 hours.
			end
			end

Back