• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia BitMapToMap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master-m

Need help? Just ask!
Senator
Reaction score
This program is made by DarkstaR from tprogramming.

What this does is read the pixels on an image, and translate it to a .OTX map, which can then be converted to .OTBM by opening in map editor, and re-saving

I've seen this before but it only supported a certain amount of colors, and only 1 set color for each tile ID. This will support a range of different colors for one tile ID.

How good does it work? Very good with a well done color key. Heres what my test came up with..

united-states-map.gif

Result:
resultmap.png

Oh, and also, you can set an X and Y offset of where to put the map. This is incase you want to import it to a current map, but don't want it to lay over an area you already have on that map.

Just uploaded a new version.

Fixed some bugs with loading images, you can now clear your color key list if you mess up,and I added a colorizer which will blend colors better and make it easier to set a key. I also added a color selector, so you can press the button, then scroll over the image and click and it will take that color for you.

Updated.

Added a scroll bar to the image. Also, I've added "Harcore Colorization". Plus, now when you select a color the first time, it will assign it to the first color button, the second time it assigns to the other button, and it keep alternating. This should make it easier to make a color range.

Last update for a few weeks, enjoy.

The original post by the creator can be found here.

Attachments

• BitMapToMap.rar
    18.8 KB · Views: 1,287 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Wow, you've dig up something new, looks awesome.

:S i can't open it whit rme ;/ and whit sim0ne mapeditor dont change .otx to .obtm :S help please

when it works its pretty epic.. useful for putting in Cool islands that are pictures ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back