• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTItemEditor 8.54 !

tibiamo

Reaction score
Well guys, vo is the link of my itemEditor 8.54, that some of you will speak, for us it is 22 mb, and I say that he has some DLL ta ai so the pezo it. if someone can post a scan with confirmation that I appreciate clean.

2shared - download OTItemEditor 8.54.rar

Credits: Cykotitan.

Kissings - KoJiiRo

@Grehy
Your a dumb ass. Before flaming someone at least check the link you put up. There is like 2 pages of people on that thread complaining about the download link not working....

@tibiamo
Thanks for the contribution.
Rep++

@Boza
He's right though; it's the worst upload site ever!
The itsy-bitsy-tiny download link (Save file to your PC: click here) is hidden between thousands of other download-links that sends you to all other places than the actual OTME.

Best regards,
xZEC.

cant download it.... would you upload this editor on rapidshare.com or speedy*****malware.localhost?

@Grehy
Your a dumb ass. Before flaming someone at least check the link you put up. There is like 2 pages of people on that thread complaining about the download link not working....

@tibiamo
Thanks for the contribution.
Rep++

Then that thread should be fixed, not having another one posted ;)

Take a chill pill kiddo, its just a forum. Relax

rehost please cant download!!!

should seriously remove the dat / spr files and upload seperatly.. im using mobile broadband atm and 22mb takes forever to download ;)

Back