• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Random Password Generator v2.0

wovaki

Programmer
Reaction score
Program:
Random Password Generator v2.0

About me:
This is my first program made in Visual Basic.
So this program is a learning project for me, so any constructive criticism is welcome. :rolleyes:

Version 2.0 Features:
  • Added GUI.
  • Changed from C++ to Visual Basic.
  • Code 100% Rewritten.
  • Options Available.

Screenshots:

Code:
[U]Disclaimer[/U]:
[COLOR=red]Use of this software and passwords generated by it are at YOUR sole risk.[/COLOR]

Note:
Code:
[COLOR=blue]To make sure you are getting a safe,clean, and the newest version, please only download from Mirrors provided by me.[/COLOR]
Also, this program is archived in a Self-Extracting(SFX) WinRAR archive, which acts as a installer.

Download

Program Forums

//If you give me rep, please add your name :)

Last edited:
Good one maybe try to implement an auto save file to save ur passwords :D

I am planning on possibly making a Password Vault, which will probably be a separate program, then latter I might implement it into the RPG.

Thanks for the Ideas :p

The screen shot is right under the Features...

You just have to click it to make it bigger. :)

Nice but what is this for?
Does this link have a virus?
community

@Buffer
Please read the whole post, it explains every thing.
And no, it does not have a virus, 1 scanner on virustotal thinks that the SFX drive is a virus, but its not, I have tested it.

@Clary

Still, what use is it for? Lol I know it randomizes passwords..
But still.. A password with 8 characters its impossible to crack -.-

@up
The program creates completly randomized password. I don't know how to explain it any better. Mainly it would be for people who have a hard time creating random passwords.

Maybe once I get more time, I will work on safe storage of passwords to add onto this program.

Wovaki

Still, what use is it for? Lol I know it randomizes passwords..
But still.. A password with 8 characters its impossible to crack -.-

It's not being used as a crack, it is being used to create a new key for your own use, instead of trying to create one that no one would be able to guess.

I prefer hiting keyboard then running another program, but good job :)

Thanks to everyone for support.

Once school has finished I will be able to work on updating my applications. If you have suggestions/ideas for any of them, or ideas for a new program check the thread in my signature.

Clarification
This program generates a random password. This password is NOT used to hack, crack, or anything of that sort. The password's are for you to use.

If you don't want, need, or don't trust it. Then don't use it, but it's here for the people that do want to use it. :)

Signed,
Wovaki

Good work, but i think PHP script is better idea, fast generate without downloading ;p

Back