• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia [v1.2] Auto Backup Utility

wovaki

Programmer
Reaction score
Program:
Auto Backup Utility (ABU) v1.2

Version 1.2 Features:
  • New Backup System
  • 100% Code Re-write
  • Right click the log to clear or save it

Code:
[U]The New Backup System[/U]:
The backup will be saved in a folder with the date on it, and the backed up file will be called "Backup of [FILENAME] at TIME"

This way you have a better choice of which file you want if you need to use a backed up file, and they are all easily found.

Code:
[U]Disclaimer[/U]:
Use of this software is at your own risk.

Code:
[COLOR="Blue"]To make sure you are getting a safe,clean, and the newest version, please only download from Mirrors provided by me.[/COLOR]
This program is archived in a WinRAR SFX (Self-Extracting Drive), which acts as an installer.
[COLOR="Red"]Note: VirusTotal will say that this program is a virus, it is a false positive!
The scanner thinks that WinRAR's SFX drive is a virus. If you don't believe me look at my RPG Thread.[/COLOR]

[Mokerhamer]
File: Approved

Like wovaki said some virus scanner wil sai that it's an virus, but indeed it's not that's why i approved the file.
[Mokerhamer]

Download

Please leave some comments :rolleyes:

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohh awesome, didnt notice this until now xD Was going to cry for you to finish with this but then I see this thread you finished it 18 days ago :eek:

Thanks dude. I will certainly use this.

Edit1:

Uash the program does not make a new folder, does not put any timestamps, looks just like the old program.

Tried to run the program as Administrator, still not working.

(Using Windows Server 2008.)

Last edited:
auto backuping your server's database and(or) server forder ;D

Ohh awesome, didnt notice this until now xD Was going to cry for you to finish with this but then I see this thread you finished it 18 days ago :eek:

Thanks dude. I will certainly use this.

Edit1:

Uash the program does not make a new folder, does not put any timestamps, looks just like the old program.

Tried to run the program as Administrator, still not working.

(Using Windows Server 2008.)

Hmm, I don't know what could be wrong.
  • Did previous versions of this program work on Windows Server 2008?
  • Do you have Microsoft's .NET Framework 2.0 or higher installed?
  • Did you download it from this thread or my website? Since the website has not been updated yet.
  • Do you get any error messages?

Try clicking the about button and checking the version to make sure you have v1.2

I re-tested it and it worked fine, hopefully we can figure this out and get it working soon!
yeah, I said it twise, but program is very useful :D

Nice but what is the program doing:p

You can use it to backup important files from your server, such as the database in SQL, or the players folder in XML.

auto backuping your server's database and(or) server forder ;D

Yup, thanks for helping out :p

I don't have much time to be on the internet, so I really appreciate all your patience.

Signed,
Wovaki

Like wovaki said some virus scanner wil sai that it's an virus, but indeed it's not that's why i approved the file.

Hopefully this will help with people who are suspicious about the virus total scans. :rolleyes:

Sorry for the wait everyone, and I thank you for your patience!

when i use the program i get a error any ideas on why?

There could be a few different reasons.
Could you please tell me what the error says, or post a screen shot?

One thing I can say is to make sure you have Microsoft's .NET Framework 2.0 or higher installed. This is required to use the program.

Thanks, haven't tried it yet. But hopefully it will work fine. :)

I hope it works for you. :D
what file would i choose to save my database?

Choose your servers database file, it should be in the same folder as your server's Executable file (.exe) and has an extension of .s3db I think.

very nice, great work! =]
Thanks. :D

Signed,
Wovaki

yeahh! nice realease!, everything that I wanted haha, in the next release u can add more options, like save the files of server in X-folder, and the database sql in another X-folder, to be more organized and found the files better. :p

Back