• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtSearch - Search Engine for Open Tibia Websites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score

Today I present to you, the Open Tibia Search Engine.
Currently not 100% finished as I still need to purchase a domain. That's all that's left for now!
Though, I wish to code my own search bar as I'm only using Google at this moment in time.

F.A.Q

What does this website do?
It searches the following websites for your keywords
-Otland
-Otfans
-Vap us
-TibiaStrike

But how can this help me?
Well, it searches all the threads, posts, everything until it finds what you need. It's simple, really.

Design sucks
I wanted something really clean. The logo will probably change several times :)

So I just open the website and search "open tibia" and everything that is relevant to "open tibia" is displayed?
Yes.

Why is there a donate button?
To keep the website alive and growing. Currently need approx 10 euros for a domain, donates will keep this alive.

How long will this be going?
Like I said, it's totally dependent on donations, though I have already paid 6 months(?) hosting previously.

Oh cool.
Derp?

OtSearch

Last edited:
I hope you will be able to make extension for chrome/firefox.

Then coding myself, new design etc also. :)

Wanted to see the feedback first, then go serious :D

You should try to make it so that when you search user profiles also come, I searched for LATE and only saw my threads etc :p

You should try to make it so that when you search user profiles also come, I searched for LATE and only saw my threads etc :p

Tyren worked :p

Code:
View Profile: Tyren - OtLand
otland.net/members/tyren/
3 days ago ... Tyren Tyren is online now. Experienced Member. Tyren's Avatar; Find latest posts · Find latest started threads · View Articles · View Blog Entries ...

I guess it's because LATE is used as a word too and Tyren isn't :( But I'll probably implement this in due time :)

Edit : I also plan to create an image uploader, download section and others too, suggestions are welcome.

Really nice!

I was searching for my "Target Dummy" thread because it has been dead for a long time.
It was the first thing that showed up on the search, so it's pretty good.

Thanks guys.

Added IRC chat for instant support :)

Also for chats & giving me more ideas! Go!

#OtSearch

This is sick thx
:p helped me search easier

Last edited:
Bump!

Anything to improve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back