• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

unashammed scammer three times!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay kiddies, thread can close. Oviously elf decided to dip with the money. Either he got anoyed witht he person himself, or just wanted the money. Either way theres no reason to start new posts for arguements, why this hasnt been closed is past my fathem..

All i have to say is he is the reason u have OT, he can take it away. He should get shot if he took money to take money, but life goes on.

I suggest making them give some of the code first, and not paying them inFull off the bat.

btw a job is a job, if your supposed to get it done, you get it done. You dont quit half way though. We are not 5 anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

To elf, if you ever look again. True retards don't know their retards, are you a retard?

You sure as hell are if you scam on easy shit code for 180E.

I find it funny you say elf is the reason we have ots, ots has been existing since 2001 or 2002 i'm not entirely sure, he cant take it away, there are servers who doesn't depend on tfs, and if tfs had never came along something else would have.

I don't really see a reason why it should be closed, i think it will be closed when talaturen sees it and replies.

Ok so imagine you you are making some repairs in your house. Guy comes and just sit doing nothing, after a week he demands money beacouse he "wasted" his time.
Ofcourse everybody is entitled to have their own opinion, all I do is giving you an example why I think justifying him makes me feel furious.

You missed my point, if you hire a carpenter or anyone doing something in your house you pay them by the hour, if you dont give them any instructions (in this case i suppose the sources he was supposed to send?) or anything, YOU are wasting your own money. If you look at the logg OP posted there's days between the messages in the conversation.

Im not trying to justify Elf's behaviour. I just know how it can be when you are trying to help someone and they just logg off in the middle of a convo or dont reply when you want to do stuff you were supposed to help with.

Ok so imagine you you are making some repairs in your house. Guy comes and just sit doing nothing, after a week he demands money beacouse he "wasted" his time.
Ofcourse everybody is entitled to have their own opinion, all I do is giving you an example why I think justifying him makes me feel furious.

I've had a job like that :D got 4000$/month for doing nothing just sitting there playing SNES games and reading my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back