• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warloria discussion thread

Hellrage

Worr
Reaction score
After having Warloria 7.7 online for one day it was obvious it will never work unless I fix all bugs. Instead I started looking at other possibilities. I found TFS Crying Damson converted to 7.6 and so far its very promising. With this all basic features of latest version of tfs Im given endless of oppourtunites. Also, I was given the old files of real-war.ath.cx which means I have access to advanced scripts.

Features (already working):
1. When you die you respawn with full war backpack including well-sorted backpacks with uh, sd, mana fluid, mw, other runes, rings. If you loose your equipment it will be replaced with standard equipment. Backpack and equipment is based on your vocation.
2. Unlike old Warloria supplies will not be unlimited, you have to look bodies or buy from npcs (unless you die, then it will be refilled.

Things that Im thinking about:
1. Frag counter (ingame + website / highscore).
2. Cant die below x level.
3. No static magic level anymore, instead there will probably be magic level stages. So you cant get too high magic level (and hopefully I can fix so you cant drop below x magic level too). Same with pvp-e exp, I will probably add some kind of exp stage so starting level is 80, average level is 90-100 and highest level is maybe 120.

Needless to say, latest TFS engine is way more stabile than that customized Avesta I used. Only downside is that server version will be back to 7.6 (no new graphic engines) but the botting problem I dont think will be much bigger. Server still have active gms that are experienced in detecting botters.

Will add more later when I have time...

Last edited:
Yep. Rings are infinitive. I thought it was a good idea cuz they are for free anyways and its just annoying to refill them. If you have other ideas please post :)

^ the pvp e servers last longer than those highrates usually, one team wins and the other one shouts about bots or something and leaves

New systems

1. To prevent suicide spamming you will spawn with 80 mana upon death.

2. You cant die below level 55. Starting level is 60.

Is there an estimated time when this server will be online?

Hellrage, if you want to prevent some spamming or wtf, make a system that make you wont deal any damage at all to anyone the first 5-10 seconds AFTER you leave protection zone.
if the start lvl is 60, it's really stupid to allow it to be able drop down below it, because if one guy die, he will make new character, and fill the accounts with loads of characters.

Last, 7.72 is not safe from bots, anyone that know how google works can find a nice working bot for 7.7 and 7.72, nein problema..

Over and out. btw, say Hi to Kingdanny and thank him for the last time he had no-life and spammed fake users upon me, I had a fun time watching it :)
he'll probably be more inactive as he keep getting ip-banned in otland....

yes realsoft come in and rant about kingdanny just like in every thread related to old tibia.

there are much less 7.72 botters and i don't know if you played 7.6 warloria (the most recent one) but there were like 70 botters banned, the gms are very active on warloria and all know how to use tibicam xd

p.s i agree about not dropping below 60

About level limit:
In last Warloria there were some people who was like 15 levels below starting level. With them in mind, I put limit 5 levels below starting level. I want people to actually loose something when they die thats why I didnt put it equal starting level.

About botting:
I asked botters why they used bot before I banned them in Warloria. You know what the most common answer was? "That guy use bot too!"

In 7.72 where bots are less common Im hoping these botters I mentioned above play fair too.

I never said there are no bots for 7.72 because there are bots for all versions. If people come here and bot I will take care of them like always.

About respawn with 80 mana:
Actually its not finished yet. But the idea behind the system was to prevent people from suiciding to get full mana (suicide spam) and also to prevent deaths in team battles to give advantage to the loosing side. When players who died come back they will now be on low mana just like the winning side.

Last edited:
@Hellrage: I can probably make a system through lua that will work to make the character start with 80 mana. Would be the most simple way, instead of editing the source package. Tell me if you need anything ;) Anything for Warloria!

HAILZOR!

@Hellrage: I can probably make a system through lua that will work to make the character start with 80 mana. Would be the most simple way, instead of editing the source package. Tell me if you need anything ;) Anything for Warloria!

HAILZOR!

Sure. Btw I mean when characters die. Not only when they log in for the first time.

Hows it going with that nabr host? he replied already? :eek:

Havent caught him online today

Last edited:
Warloria is the best server I've seen before. Oldschool style for the win.
I've no bad comments against Warloria because when you join the server you dont see lags/bugs, anything that couldnt let you play quietly so, Warloria is the best.

Back