• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Aion Free To Play / Screenshots and artwork

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,
Here I am going to post screenshots of me playing AION Free-to-Play ;)
E2jfV.jpg

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN:
SERVER: Valhella(europe Germany, u can also join as a non german ofc) ;)

Name: not yet known

Faction : ASMODIANS(you need to take these to not be my enemy.. Elios are enemies! DONT TAKE ELYOS!!!

4imth.jpg

since im gonna start tonight here some artwork i found:

Classes:

Priest

7zdNL.jpg

Warrior
dxl9F.jpg

Assasin(acctuall the former class is archer from which u then can choose huntsman or assasin
yZ1CQ.jpg

Sorcerer

GeIgP.jpg

Now from the gameworld:

Atreia (the world):

EzNlN.jpg

NJ5kv.jpg

9NJsf.jpg

GpVba.jpg

Mk0eL.jpg

Last edited:
Try it out ;) if you are in europe join german server Velhalla thats where ima gonna start.
Only bad thing for europeans :
As a free player you cant trade since they are frightend of gold sellers(bad argument xD). However there are three types of account:
Starter, vereran and gold account. Veteran is for those who had an abonnemont when aion was pay2play like wow. Gold is what u get for 10€/30days... Veterans can trade but if u didnt have abonnemont before free2play u cant get it...

THE GOOD THING:
You will be able to achive the veteran rank ingame in future. They are working a system out. So real players can achive veteran for free ingame what i think is great since it also still avoids making it gold sellers too easy! You also can buy the gold rank for 30 days in the auction house for kinah 3-4kk (ingame currency).. Acctually starters cant use auction house but for gold rank buyin it works!!!

BUT HEY!
BESIDE THIS LIL THING AUON IS JUST AMAZING! AND THEY REALLY ARE PLANNING TO MAKE IT POSSIBLE FOR FREE PLAYERS TO ACHIVE VETERAN RANK SO THEY CAN TRADE AND STUFF! STARTER IS JUST PROTECTION AGAINST GOLD SELLERS!

I AM DEFINITLY GONNA START TODAY ON VALHELLA! MAYBEE I WILL PLAY ONE OR TWO MONTHS WITHOUT TRADING WITH OTHER PLAYERS! I DONT CARE! I CAN SELL AND BUY TO AND FROM NPCS AND I WONT NEED PLAYER TRADING THAT MUCH IN THE BEGINNING!

AND EVEN IF I NEED IT I WILL GET ONE TIME 30days paket for 10€, sell my shit and buy new stuf that is enough until veteran can be achived ingame!

Kind regards,
Damon

553da.jpg

Then join me on german server valhella ;) three friends of mine will join too ;)
In aion europe i think there are servers from france, germany and UK.. Join german valhella ! And message ... Uhm :p Damon

AND TAKE ASMODES (asmodians ) Faction! NOT ELYOS!
7vLwE.jpg

Last edited:
Im downloading! xD I'll start on valhalla with u xD

edit; with valhalla, do u mean its a german server (everything in german) or the population is "ruled" by germans like on WoW (Outland serv) like 99% swedish players

ruled by german ofc :) it should still be in ur language! :D

DONT FORGET TO TAKE ASMODIANS AND NOT ELYOS!

Last edited:
Its freakin awesome! gonna upload pics soon :D

My name is ingame not Damon but DAMONICA!

This is me:
wvphmu.jpg

Freakin Awesome!!!

ztbreh.jpg

2rhpj14.jpg

beetmp.jpg

MORE TO COME!

Last edited:
However,
I love Aion! :D From the first second!

My computer just crashes all the time, I need to fix it first before posting new screenshots!
It is not because of Aion, my computer crashes randomly since last week, dunno why ;(

11vu1iu.jpg

Last edited:
@Norse :
Nice :) remember
TAKE ASMODIANS NOT ELYOS.. And server Valhella... However u can only chat with ur friends so add Damonica... But i think for adding we need to meet ingame ;)

Ima not just levling :p im more an RPGer ;) I enkoy the area look around ,make screens ;) nice to hear

This is a good game BUT if you do have money to but something else e.g GW2, do it.
Don't get me wrong it's a fun game but at the end all you do is PVP and imo it get boring after a while, just giving my thoughts here :p

Thanks late ;) will never get boring ;) will play all classes if boring ;) and pvp is fun . Even fight while flying :D

Back