• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Mexico] Madland Mexico [CUSTOM CLIENT]

Madlander

Madlander
Reaction score
[MEXICO] Madland [CUSTOM RPG (Client/Sprites/Gameplay)]

º~General INFO~º:w00t:
bannermadlandmx.gif
botonmadlandmx.png

- RPG, Online, PvP , PvP E.

- PvP at lvl 100+

- Our Map:
mapamadland.png

detailed 90% , 4 principal Cities
and more of 10 sub cities, also many places to any lvl and dangerous missions to newest and experts players, Game Secrets anywere!!!!.

- All Custom Madland NPCS.

- Custom Monsters.
photocreatures.png

each creature has special skills who make them singular, also they could have "cheats" to beat them easily!!!

- Magic 50x, Skills 50x.

- Online 24 Hr / 7 Days. (VPS Dedicated to this game!!)

- Begin at Lvl 1.

- Special Outfits.

- Buy House at lvl 100+.

- Innovation all the time.

- Custom Spells and Weapons.

- Vocational Ranges.
° Common Vocation (Non Promoted)
° Royal Vocation (First Promoted "By the King")
° Imperial Vocation (Second Promoted "By the Queen")

- Pets:
sorcererpet3.png

(buy a pet and evolve it, will be useful in your battles)
(Age Counter, Feed, Pets for Vocation and Pets for Missions)
Obtained by Vocation or Missions (!!!!Buyable using PET CHANNEL!!!!, choose your favorite pet).

- Guild at Lvl 150+ by the Server Web.

- Arenas Pvp Enforced, and Pvp (dont loss items or skills)

--Vocations--
- Hechizero (Wizard)
- Druida (Druid)
- Paladin (Paladin xD)
- Caballero (Knight)
- Alquimista (Alchemist)
- Ninja (Shinobi)
- Invocador (Summoner)
- Defensor (Defender)

!!!!MORE!!!!

- V.I.P is available ingame (1000 cc)
or for donative to help in Madland Mexico.

- Item Shop and Additional Services to donators
onsale.png

(Visit the V.I.P thread in Forum)

- Ingame Item Shop (for command and point system) availabe to all players.

- Automatic Events (Delirium Castle) (Exile of Illusions) (Imperial Palace)

- Continental Orders:
ddsdc.jpg

ranges obtained in missions, vital to continue exploring through the World of Madland

- Disciplines:
offices that let you do additional things ingame.

- VISIT OUR FORUM TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE PROYECT.

-------Forum: Madland Mx: Continents of Legends
-------Web: Madland - Main Page

JOIN TO THE REVOLUTION
JOIN TO MADLAND MEXICO AND DISCOVER ALL THEIR SECRETS

..............Dont accept bad-copies...................

Attachments

Last edited:
Pd: You can Select Language (English or Spanish) with the NPC "Bibliotecario Real"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------HOW TO CHANGE THE GAME LANGUAGE-----------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 12935View attachment 12936View attachment 12937
72441009.png

Last edited:
thanks for ur comment :)

A small video-demonstration!
[video=youtube;R77wpPuKVu8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R77wpPuKVu8[/video]

Last edited:
yea the comment look's pretty good and that u can get vip with in -game cash sounds great too, must give a try

edit: website aint working for me

-------------------------------------some pictures--------------------------------------------
arkana set.jpgDD.jpgcmingson.png

Last edited:
thanks for your interest :)

remember....you can translate to english the game language , follow the mini-tutorial n.n

Pictures of Map Areas :)

City of Loren
lorenl.png

Legend:It Started being an humble town, today is more prosperous than ever, with twice of citizens as before
, the walls protects in most cases of invasions suffered every day by the mysterious White Wizard and His Wild Horde of the terrific Orcs Benkais,
also by gibbering wild creatures, bandits and foreign pests, the City is equiped with training cameras... commonly used by the Local soldiers "the Royal Paladins of Loren" and other training areas available for new citizens.

City of Frigor
frigor.png

City of Elvenya

City of Arkant

Last edited:
You should change stuff to English like the website, signs etc, you'll get more players for sure. But I'll try it since it looks really good! :)

Like this: 11:50 Necesitas subir (9) niveles mas para abrir el Regalo
When I'm trying to open my gift, you should change that to English so I can understand what it says..

And when a summoner summons something and the summoned monster kills a exp monster he doesnt get any exp, you should make so he gets the exp, like im a summoner level 7 and most of my dmg is on my spells so I use them alot but I dont get any exp when they kill a monster

Last edited:
Thanks for ur Feedback :D , i really apreciate it !!!, i will try to Create a language control in the Web Too!!, and sorry for the missing english texts ingame x.x!!!

Greetings!!!

Back