• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Ultimate Forum for Gesior AAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samme

.::EmmaS-SammE::.
Senator
Reaction score
Hello Otlanders.

I was a little bit bored few weeks ago, so I decided to create something new, cool and beautiful. Nowadays, OpenTibia has almost everything, but the missing thing is that there isn't any functional forum, fully integrated with the account maker. But that is history, because I've created it:

4Qe8e.png

Explain for the selected objects:

* Images will inform a user, if there are any new post in each other forum. Used cookies for this. So user is able to clear his cookies or even mark all sections as readed.
* If you click at the thread name, you will be taken to the last (unreaded) post in this thread.
* If you click on that arrows image, you will be taken to the last post in this thread.

Similar action are here:

r3PGe.png

Yeah, but that's nothing cool or even new... Wtf?!​

Look then, how each thread will look like:

n4cIK.png

Yes! There are avatars, signatures, warning system or even post report system.

But look at that thread options:

xqobO.png

HzTig.png

3vpue.png

But that's still nothing cool, are you kidding me?​

Um, sorry, I mean that:

W6NWJ.png

Administrator & Moderators are able to select each post and Merge, Delete or Undelete them.

Searching Thread:

3nyG3.png

Mcj1u.png

... Post reporting system look's almost the same as in vB or even all forum engines:

There is a pop-up window where user is able to type a reason, why do he report this post:
WpTap.png

If report is sended, then the report appears in the moderator panel:

kkIz9.png

dU7eg.png

If you think, that post deserved a warning and you've added a warning, then there will be a notification in the post content:

PQibO.png

And there you see some new functions in the other tabs in the moderator panel.

Like viewing the banned users:

oWcIM.png

Or banning the users:

SYFx3.png

But thats the moderator panel. Normal forums has users-panels, my forum has it too:

6fKGI.png

You can set your avatar. The cool thing is that, you can upload an image even with the 5000x5000 dimensions, and it'll be resized to the dimensions specified in the configuration file.

Next tab are the contact informations... gadu-gadu is the Polish communicator, so if you don't want to use it , you can disable it in the admin panel.
1b3nt.png

Third tab is reserved for the signature editing:

bRBBV.png

Now, I'll show you the private messages system:

There is an auto-complete for the recipient name. It can be disabled in the admin panel.
goiFE.png

hqdU0.png

New message? Oh, sure:

DoFOg.png

xxjNE.png

iNdUJ.png

Saved copy in the sent messages folder:

w8MAD.png

Oh, and of course, you can set the limits of PM for each group:

yfJ8f.png

READ NEXT POST

Last edited:
Now look at some admin panel configurations:

vHsLk.png

Sections Management:

FgFPw.png

Add Forum tab:

VOHGG.png

Default Permissions tab:

qkXp9.png

Edit Icons:

OhBa2.png

To add new icon, all you need is to put your new post icon to the "icons" folder.

Edit Emoticons:

olgjE.png

To add new emoticons, do the same as in the icons case.

User Profile Management:

rQBu2.png

As I said before, you can enable/disable each IM.

Warning System:

KYVEj.png

Here, you can set a ready warning type it's very important to add some ready warnings there if moderators can not use custom reasons (configureable).

Private Messages:

01AdO.png

You can set the schema message that user will receive, when moderator will add a warning to him.

Add Warning Type tab:

g0PjX.png

... and others tab which was showed already:

uTIjI.png

And the Private Messages management (which was showed already too):

yfJ8f.png

How can I get one?

Leave a PM or w/e you like, if you want it. The price is 60 € EUR.
Why so expensive? Because I gonna to sell only the 10 copies of this code, and thats the first reason.
Second reason is that, you are earning a lot of money on your servers, so it shouldn't be expensive for you.

Want to buy? Leave a PM/VM/Post in thread.

Of course, you will get a full support.

If you're not interested or you just want to comment on my forum script you can do it via PM/VM. Only the posts with the offers are allowed, the other ones gonna be deleted.

Last edited:
i really like it, if i had the money i would definitely buy it, Good luck man!

Fucking sweet! ._. too bad its only for gesior aac

Samme, Can you re-code it for modern? Or will I have to find someone else that can?

I recommend this script ! Too bad there are only 10 copies, so hurry up !
I've watched development since beginning but final outcome surprised me a lot.

what if a buyer find a bug? will you fix it then 100%? also, how many copies left?

looks really awesome if u ask me, but i wanna see it liiive tho!!

what if a buyer find a bug? will you fix it then 100%? also, how many copies left?

edit: is it possible to set the join date? because i doubt u joined 1970

Last edited by a moderator:
Clinten, this is probably for the pre-installed admin account.
In this case unixtimestamp is 0, which makes is 1970.

edit: is it possible to set the join date? because i doubt u joined 1970

If you will find a bug, obviously it will be fixed immediately. As I said before, if you buy the forum - you will have 100% support from me. That means you can ask whatever you wan't related to this script, you will get free updates and free bug fixes (if there are any).

About the join date - this is related to the created field in the accounts table, so normally, if player will create a new account this field will be replaced with the unix time that account was created at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back