• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient CandyBot

BeniS

Advanced OT User
Senator
Reaction score

So, I have started working on a bot module for OTClient called CandyBot. It is far from finished at this stage, but feel free to pull and test its current functionality. I am really interested in getting some help from the community on this project, if you want to see a fully functional bot working for OTClient, add functionality to the bot and make pull requests! Remember that bot protection can be turned on to disable the use of a bot in your client. This is simply for people that want to play Open Tibia servers with a bot (like most people do).

CandyBot is an OTClient bot module that helps with Tibia game-play automation. CandyBot is designed to focus on efficiency, stability and safety (from bot-detection). It accomplishes these qualities using, modular style framework, thorough testing, and secure/safe 'game' functions + time delay randomization when logged into Cipsoft Servers.

Website for easy latest revision download: http://bendol.github.io/otclient-candybot/

Developed by
Contributors

License
Licensed under MIT, see LICENSE for more information.

Showcase
candybot_support.png
candybot_afk.png

Cavebotting official tibia rook sewers haha:

Installation
To install CandyBot all you need to do is copy the root directory otclient-candybot into the otclient /mods directory and start otclient.

07/08/14 - Requires latest sources (0909e18+) here is latest compiled for Windows: otclient-win32-1-0909e18
30/07/14 - Requires latest sources (a52c938+) here is latest compiled for Windows: otclient-win32-1-153cf3e
10/06/14 - Requires latest sources (ce9e443+) here is latest compiled for Windows: otclient-win32-1-62d2a22

Contributing
If you are interested in contributing to OTClients CandyBot module, feel free to create pull requests. People that would like to be 'repo contributors' can be added once they have made enough satisfying contributions to this project.

Last edited:
yep, really good, but have one bug in hunting, I cant remove monsters from targeting.

Benis,

The player will be able to use the CandyBot even if the bot protection is enable?

That bot was just named Tibia Candy, not CandyBot xD

But I don't really get this protection. If console can send messages and hotkeys can send item use then bot can do almost anything anyway. And after hotkey manager to the level of fc modules would have to be completely unlocked so botmodules would work without problems. Am I right? If no, could you explain how exactly protection works?

It only allows function calls after user input I guess. So when you click a mouse or press a key a function can be called without triggering bot protection.

Bots work by reacting to game events, the otclient protection system only allow to send network messages from lua when you are pressing some hotkey or using the mouse. You can send packets from the console even with bot protection active because you pressing "Enter" when executing the command and you can send messages through hotkeys because you pressing a keyboard button. However if you try to send something from inside a game event then otclient will filter when the bot protection is enabled.

This bot will raise the popularity of this client, I am looking forward for this!!!!

When is it ready then :)

- - - Updated - - -

Please share a link for the download. :)

Well
anyway, player can write 2 hotkeys and just spam them (like "perfect heal" and "perfect attack")
and if we go deeper he can just make cavebot script launched by 1 button, "put weight" on that button and it SHOULD work
somehow

Well
anyway, player can write 2 hotkeys and just spam them (like "perfect heal" and "perfect attack")
and if we go deeper he can just make cavebot script launched by 1 button, "put weight" on that button and it SHOULD work
somehow

or he just compiles without bot protection so don't put to much though in how to move around it.

Id like a function where you can add sounds for diffrent loot.
For example if I kill a Dragon Lord and it drops a dragon scale mail it will play a sound.

Back