• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Alush Mappings's

Alush

Don't Forget
Reaction score
Hello People :)

i show my mapings
sinttulo1mm.png

sinttulo2ct.png

icicle.png

city1.png

this , is incomplete
moestra2.png

I like everything except the DP and the dragons. Try changing the grass inside the mountain in the dragon pic to stone.

I like them, specially how you made the buildings, but some parts look unfinished.

Last edited:
Picture # 1: The shop with the ancient rune is missing the top right corner wall, and the mix between the stone walls and the wooden walls mix is very ugly.
Picture # 2: Very irrelevant, the dragon hatchling do not fit there, and neither does the tribal statue on the pillar.
Picture # 3: I actually like this one, maybe a few fire fields (3-4 maybe), and remove the overgrown tree parts.
Picture # 4: Is nice :) can't complain.
won't judge 5 because its not finished.

thanks .

@blez , i know all bug's / incomplets , and the picture to dragon lord , is picture for show spell no zone , (no is zone for dl)

Thanks People :)

update
ainomasp.png

ociov.png

@edit, the first image , inspired in ethernal fantasy, i no remembe name xd

Last edited:
Hmm your mapping looks quite good and I like your creative mind. But I don't like how you use things that shouldn't be there logicaly thought.
You are working very well with details which I think is one of the most important things. Tho I think you need to work more on how you fill out the spaces and try to making everything have an own meaning of being there not just place everything randomly.
Sincerely, Wolfsong.

thanks ;*,
i lost the last map for bug in rme
but i started new city
sinttuloct.png

:)comment

thanks , i started today not is much but is it that took

Back