• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

FreshMapper's mapping thread

R

Runes

Guys, before you start saying anything, please note that I AM NOT EXPERT MAPPER!

Temple (Don't look the nature around the temple)
xHVuo.png

16gbjpj.png

Second floor:
Eu5vo.png

16gbjpj.png

Overview:
screenshot2011101618264.png

16gbjpj.png

Depot 1st floor (I know it's big)
screenshot2011101618275.png

16gbjpj.png

Depot 2st floor
screenshot2011101618273.png

16gbjpj.png

Shops(they are little empty)
screenshot2011101618284.png

CHECK THE COMMENTS FOR MORE PIC. Don't post and be hateful, it only shows you in a bad picture -.-"

Last edited by a moderator:
Tips:
1st. pic
GqrgW.png

2nd pic, maybe some hangables? seems empty and boring
3rd pic maybe some dead trees on the "graveyard"?
4th pic (Black, the pole needs to be moved 1 sqm > and there are missing poles, Red: people can get pushed out of the depot so if they put an item on top of it, they will get pushed and item stolen.
fwAS5.png

5th pic (Black missing the corner, Red: people can get pushed out)
faZfm.png

Last pic, wheres the nature?

Thanks for the tips, Prest! Means alot! BTW: I said don't look the nature :D

This is little dragon spawn that I did for my friend for high exp server. I did it under 10 minutes so don't look for details :D

Entrance
sPKIm.png

Picture 1
Dam3m.png

Picture 2
q9TD.png

Picture 3
9sVhF.png

Picture 4
U0Ibs.png

MORE PICS COMING

You mist a ground in the upper left corner at the entrance
since it's for some high exp server I got nothing to say...
never be afraid to make something overspammed
and if you want to go for more clean, make something spammed like hell, then remove some details
and use raw for bordering, it's extremely boring, but the resulsts are way better then auto

it's not bad for a beginner. start adding windows and hangables to dress the places up

Thanks alot guys for critics and tips! Luffy I don't use RAW for bordes because I am a begginer ;)

Okay prest calm down! God, I think I am in the army :p
Masinerija, thanks bro! Making new stuff tommorow :)

I wana bring my post to life so here are some pictures of my latest mappings :3

My first ship
screenshot2011119105719.png

2 Houses on 2 floors and a shop for something :/
screenshot201111910317.png

Pally and Knight shop [DON'T LOOK AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT!]
screenshot201111911350.png

You have a decently skill in mapping, but to make it look even better, hold down your scroll (mouse3) and CTRL meanwhile you aim on the place you want to see. You will get a better quality of the picture. As well I can see that you are only using auto-bordering and the doodad palette. You should try to use only the RAW palette. At least I find the outcome better.

Back