• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Revemed - last back!

Revemed

Reaction score
Hello OTlanders, again.
Re-open the gallery after a rather long absence from the field mapping.

The Monster Lair :
i5dr2w.png

Regards.

i dont see any inspiration to other mappers o_O rofl why everybody think he have a copyright to his maps? o_O only spaming comments to get more posts or what should that be?

:] it's a nice piece I admit that, but as soon as I started doing snow pieces a few people started to do them aswell lol ^_^
I'm not saying your not allowed because obviously you are. It's just funny :L And the fact I made Frost Giants the other day for Ciliar
that kind of looks the same style as this (with the mountain bits) You just have way more snow and dirt grounds :]

Love it anyway :] (I found a bug btw :])

Counterfeiting the more people your work, the more you should be proud of. I admit that your map did not see this, but if it was sorry.

loved it, except for the skull in the poison, would be kind of hard to walk around at times but the player would get used to it i think, Pretty nice ^_^

Back