• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shirako ~Mapping Thread~

More pics : P

358s1g5.png

2w4eidu.png

2aovfa.png

n3tcic.png

Last edited:
oh fuck. I loved the walls on the houses at first site. and that bandit spawn. Good job !!

nice looking one
but I think the ground would fit to a village or maybe make it look like a little road

So U are suprise me ;) nice mixed border in ground. I must subscript Your thread and wait for News ;) Good luck
If u can check my thread ;P heh

nice looking one
but I think the ground would fit to a village or maybe make it look like a little road

Very good maps!
I like your style, its client version 8.6?
Yea all my maps (except for the last), are v8.6 : P

So U are suprise me ;) nice mixed border in ground. I must subscript Your thread and wait for News ;) Good luck
If u can check my thread ;P heh
Heh thanks. I saw your thread and your maps looks really nice : >

You are a great mapper guy, does not have to criticize only have to learn looking at your great show-off
Thanks man! : P

That piece would look awesome with this creature;

Armored_Undead_Cavebear.gif
Yea, you're right ^^

Sorry for a little break, but I don't have a time for mapping this week. I will back to work next week : >

Absolutley loved your works, great details and ideas - it's also good that you didn't mess too much with borders and crap, cuz it's common thing when it goes about Polish mappers and can rly destroy nice pieces...

Keep it up, you gotta potential ;)

Absolutley loved your works, great details and ideas - it's also good that you didn't mess too much with borders and crap, cuz it's common thing when it goes about Polish mappers and can rly destroy nice pieces...

Keep it up, you gotta potential ;)
Thanks! : >

Ok guys, I back to work on Tutorial Island:

2yzn85d.png

Back