• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Zorenia-OT NEEDS YOU!! || SERIOUS RPG/ PVP || SEMI LOW EXP || CUSTOM MAP || L

Zorenia

Hoster of Zorenia
Reaction score
Zorenia-server

Server Information:

Hello tibians!
I've been working since 2 weeks on a new project!!
A new Zorenia project, witch will be a seriouse RPG-pvp server.
To make a great server it will cost a LOT of work.. and I decide to ask for a little help with my project!!! well.. some information about my server..

So, what I've already said above, my server will be a serious RPG/pvp server!!
That means..

* Great RPG feeling! what is great RPG feeling...? Well!.. of cource a great system behind your server.., a story! this fault make a lot of RPG servers they got no or don't spend to much time on their storyline! Zorenia server will have a great storyline that's a very bigg subject in my server.. so there will be a lot of missions, quests, tasks that telling the story! and take the player on a great adventure around the map.

*The EXP will me semi-low that means no exp rates above 10.

*Skill, magic, loot rate not to high.. I HATE servers where I enter the server seen the first house (5 MPA, 800 crystal coins all that kind of rare stuff). it's not worth anything if everyone have 10 MPA's, 5 MMS etc..

*Well becouse my exp won't to high you will not reach lvl 200 in a week! so this means.. you can explore a lot of places, making friends, doing questes together, follow the storyline, do some random shit.. like training, doing task etc! like real.. my server will not exists only about LEVELING! (that really get boring after a couple of days). well really get a team feeling and that's a important thing in RPG servers I guess..
[/LIST]

Economy:

The economy also be a big subject in my server.
*Upgrade-system, add upgrade option on your eq (faster atk speed, more atk/def et.. but will not be overpowered
*Craft system creating weapons ( you have to do missions, tasks for creating weapons.
*Pet system
*Addon collect system, collect the addons (same as real, it will be dificult to collect full outfits.. but if you have collect a outfit it's really special... not everyone will have your addon.
*Well this what I've planned to do so far.. I'll update thread when I got more things.

Open jobs:

Hoster [1/1] I will host the server by my own, 50 MB/s Upload and download
so enough!
Mapper [1/3] (Zorenia, , ...)
Story writer [0/2] ( )
Lua scripters [1/3] (Zorenia, , ..., ...)
Website designer and coder [1/1] (Got someone ;))
CM [1/3] (Webdesigner ,.. )
GM [0/2] (, ...,)
EDIT: Need all..

Only this positions will get a staff position..(or you really have to do something special for the server.

If you want to help with my project and your skill isn't on the Open jobs leave a command and maybe I need you..

Well, this was my story! and information about the server. So as you can see I really put a lot of energy and work into my server to make it a big success.
If you want to help me and like my project! I would love to invite you in my project! please leave a comment in this thread with the follow information:

Name:
speaking language:
Experience:
Why we need you in the Zorenia team:
Give and show some examples of your work:

Greetings,
Zorenia team.

~~~~~~
Screenshots
Begin
w9uyxz.jpg

Rookgaard
mj8qy1.jpg

Nice place
52maec.jpg

Other city
5ppru8.jpg

Last edited:
Name:Mohamed
Position:Mapper
speaking language:Arabic,english,some frensh,some br
Experience:I have been playing tibia for 7 years , iam mapping for 2 years.
Why we need you in the Zorenia team:Because im helpful, trustable , u should try me.
Give and show some examples of your work:pm me and i will show u.

The storywriters and scripters are needed the most right now ;) I'm telling you guys the map.. is the best made (everybody says it, but for sure I have it ;) )

Name: Tanner J. Walker
Position: CM/Story Writer/Mapper
speaking language: English
Experience: Not very much in any. Although I can guarantee the best work ethic possible from me.
Why we need you in the Zorenia team: I look to the creative side of everything. I have not found one person as creative as me, or with unique ideas such as my own.
Give and show some examples of your work: Story Writer (For a quest)-
T'was not long ago, it dated back to a year ago. My family was attacked by several minotaur raids. They all came in such mass numbers. There were too many of them. My 2 sons and my wife were taken. Please, journey to the heart of the minotaur race. Assasinate their king, and bring me his goblet. You will be rewarded handsomely.
Mapping-
CM-
Greetings,
ebaakg.gif

First and foremost I would love to welcome you to my humble Application thread. Please note that all opinions that may be stated are certainly welcome, and none will be frowned upon given certain circumstances. Now enough chatting, let's get started shall we?

[/About PotatoSkin..\]
To shoot this off, I'll explain in some detail about myself, and anything else I believe you employers may be interested in hearing about me. I am a 16 year old Male, that currently resides in the beautiful state of Florida. My name is Tanner J. Walker and I have played Tibia for around 6 or 7 years. I have been active with Open-Tibia for about 3 Months popping in and out of several Developmental Websites. Hopefully I will stay here and get to know all of you bright and shining people. Right now, I am learning how to map and I intend to get quite good at it and hopefully work for some nice projects. I am a recently learned Visual Basic & Java Programmer. I take quite an interest to the Artistic side of development, more so than the Programming part, however. I am a newbie spriter and a excelled paper artist. I have an unusual addiction to photoshop, also, even though I am quite terrible at using the program. I find anything that has to do with art very fun, regardless of whether or not I am good at it.

[/Why Choose a Guy Like Me?\]
I believe that you should choose someone such as myself, because I do believe I would be able to do a fantastic job. I live my life by this quote: A man always has two reasons for doing anything: a good reason and the real reason. - J.P Morgan; I strive to be the best person I may be, in my life. I hope to be the best person I may be and that one day I will be rewarded greatly for my intense efforts to please. Now given the fact that I am new to Open-Tibia, I'm not saying you should choose me over anyone else that has an application up but I hope you give me a chance to bat. I cannot say I have staffed for 10 servers and everyone loved me, because I cannot. I am a unique person and one-in-a-million. :$

[/Should I be chosen, How can I be expected to act?\]
Should you choose a fine gentleman, such as myself, how can you trust that I act accordingly? Well, I am not exactly sure that you may be able to do that, being the new guy and all. I can assure you I know how to act, and how to set a good example. I am a well respected part of the student body in my Highschool, not that you should care, but being a part of the student body in my Highschool means taking a great responsibility and being looked up to. I respect every decision made by my fellow peers, and possibly even you. Being chosen to serve your Open-Tibia Server is a great responsibility and I vow to be nothing but a fantastic staff member. Now, I know you think I'm a horribly serious person, but in reality I am not all that serious. :D Having a good time is the key to a healthy working relationship and that is what I strive for the most.

[/Can You Expect to be Able to Get Along With Me?\]
As a very loving and kind person, I can guarantee that you will get utmost respect out of me. I am a very mature person and I never hold a grudge against anyone for any reason. I respect anyone and everyone. I do not care if you are a different race, of different intelligence or even if you speak a different language. I believe that everyone deserves to be treated equal and that is how I shall treat people. I work very well with other people and I know that you will have no problem becoming a friend with me.

[/Choose to Accept me and Would Like to Talk?\]
If you feel that I should be the person to help your server be an outstanding player environment, then throw me a Private Message here. You may also add me on Windows Live Messenger at [email protected] I do require an upfront interview before ANY hiring comenses.

[/}Recommendations in Order of Post{\]

Kangarew
Ruggedmage
TheNubCake
Illusion
Sacred Anlyest
Moosie
Shinmaru
Prest
Zatjin
Vendeliko
Kyoshiro
Kostas Spartan
Abreak
Fruity
RushCrush
Nyan Cat
If you find any typos, please send me a Private Message so I may fix it. Thanks.

@PotatoSkin; Great application!! It seems your really profesional, and I can build on you. I would love to add you in my team!

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings my buddies..
ebaakg.gif
First of all, I've see alot of applications for a Gamemaster / Community Manager position, and very few is taken to consideration from any project leader. So i don't have any high expectations all though I would prefer to get a job.

I'm making my application, from how i would like it to be it I were looking for a Community Manager.

Basic Information
Name: Anas
Position: Community Manager..
Languages: Arabic (My own language) / English (Fluently) / French (Learning it..)
Experience: Exactly, I've been playing tibia for 7 years.. 5 on OT (Open Tibia) and 2 years on real tibia (To know everything about the real tibia features..)
Why we need you in the Zorenia team: I think I'm one of the patient CMs, that can really respect, and help, and be online for a long time, And in the end, Its your decision.
Give and show some examples of your work: I think CMs cant give examples, but can show you the real helping JOB..

Some information about my work..:
Truly, I've loved tibia and OT too much! Cant even let it.. So I'm giving myself a chance, to help you much more..
Rightly, I had my own OT online, but I decided to close it, and wait for a JOB

Also sorry for low posts number, Bec I just forgot my NAME/PASSWORD of my better posts account in otland..
Anyway its not by posts.. :)

Last edited:
CM, check my application on my signature or just read it here ;p

2484632.png

My Real Name Is Yoshua Urioste And Im From The USA (Washington), Im 13 Years Old And Have Played Tibia For 7 Years Now.
I Have Worked In Many Projects As A Team Member, Some Of Them Were Forgottenl.se, Unknow Project, Forgotten-hell.com,
Paredise.hopto.org And Many More (Not That They Arent Worth Mentioning, I Just Dont Remember Their IPS)

2484639.png

I Can Be Online For About 9 Hours On Week Day And 12 On Weekends, I Have Always Followed The Ots I Work With Policy
(Exept While I Worked With Paradise That Was My Firs Ot So I Was A Nub ^^) I Make Staff Events Regularly, Never Level Always
Help, I Always Have Help Channel Open And I Dont Have Favorites. Also, Im Always On The Lookout For Botters And Cheaters.

2484635.png

You May Contact Me
Here : Reasembled (OFC)
*********** : Reasembled
MSN : [email protected]

Green = Always There Orange = Sometimes There Red = Almost Never

2484649.png

(These Are Both From OTLAND And ***********)

Rohan-Ots, Nyan Cat, Cyro, Ruggedmage, TheNubCake, Undercover, 25Jan, Denix, And Shade.

Im Currently Working On = Not Working
Current Position = Not Working

@Reasembled/Better, I want you both in the team. But I only got one spot available as a CM. so I have to decide witch one will be CM and the other if you guys agree a GM.

I talk with you guys when I'm home.

@Reasembled/Better, I want you both in the team. But I only got one spot available as a CM. so I have to decide witch one will be CM and the other if you guys agree a GM.

I talk with you guys when I'm home.
For real, I just choosed to be the Community Manager, and I hope you choose which better, also btw, It's not by the applications, Thanks for your accept for my application..
Thankful.
@PotatoSkin, sorry for taking your picture that one gives (Community Manager pic), Just to show which position I do need.

CM, check my application on my signature or just read it here ;p

2484632.png

My Real Name Is Yoshua Urioste And Im From The USA (Washington), Im 13 Years Old And Have Played Tibia For 7 Years Now.
I Have Worked In Many Projects As A Team Member, Some Of Them Were Forgottenl.se, Unknow Project, Forgotten-hell.com,
Paredise.hopto.org And Many More (Not That They Arent Worth Mentioning, I Just Dont Remember Their IPS)

2484639.png

I Can Be Online For About 9 Hours On Week Day And 12 On Weekends, I Have Always Followed The Ots I Work With Policy
(Exept While I Worked With Paradise That Was My Firs Ot So I Was A Nub ^^) I Make Staff Events Regularly, Never Level Always
Help, I Always Have Help Channel Open And I Dont Have Favorites. Also, Im Always On The Lookout For Botters And Cheaters.

2484635.png

You May Contact Me
Here : Reasembled (OFC)
*********** : Reasembled
MSN : [email protected]

Green = Always There Orange = Sometimes There Red = Almost Never

2484649.png

(These Are Both From OTLAND And ***********)

Rohan-Ots, Nyan Cat, Cyro, Ruggedmage, TheNubCake, Undercover, 25Jan, Denix, And Shade.

Im Currently Working On = Not Working
Current Position = Not Working

Recommended!

Name: Erik

Position: Story writer

Speaking languages: Swedish (Top class), English (Highly advanced), Spanish (Advanced). I also understand other scandinavian languages to some degree and I know various words and frases from many other languages

Experience: I have not been a part of a project as a story writer, but throughout my life I have always enjoyed making up stories, and writing them aswell

I'm not a native english speaker but I have and I'm learning more english and improving constantly. I possess the academic skills of formal writing and can write accordingly. With the help of my computer I can also easily make my texts flawless

I also have a huge interest in history, not in any particular epoch though

Why we need you in the Zorenia team: Because your thread-title says so. And you need 1 more story writer and it could be me

Give and show some examples of your work: I just wrote this sample by rewriting a post I made on a thread about suggestion for a quest.

It was a month ago when I first met Snorre Styvstake. He was a true viking, like he always said. He only ate meat and never payed for what he took from the shops. He taught me how to be a real viking.

There was a time whe Snorre sent me on a mission, to a house in the Golden Shoe Village where I encountered a family. There were a lady and a man with their sons and daughters which I can't recall how many they were. And the old man.

I did as Snorre had told me to. I delivered them a glorious slaughter and with honour took their silver and other valuables. As I went up to the loft in search of silver I saw an old man. He asked me not to take his life and begged for mercy on his knees. By Thor I swear I could see his tears in the darkness. l thought for a moment, about my dear mother and her sweatness, I could smell the sweet scent of the bread she used to bake every morning.

I raised my sword and shouted as I demonstrated my greatness by executing him. The glory of the decapitation stained my cloths. Finally I demolished the house and burned it down to ashes.

After countless of magnificant conquests, my final test was to kill Snorre himself.

It was one incredible battle, Snorre loved me and never hesitated to miss an opportunity to kill me. He fought with the fury only a viking could possess and was strong as a bear. But the once all-mighty Snorre Styvstake was not the young and powerful warrior he once was. And so I slashed of his right arm and his sword fell to the ground with it.

While slowly dying he told me that I am one of the last true vikings left and that I have to go and teach others how to be real vikings. I was the witness of his ultimate triumph.

As I sent Snorre Styvstake with his treasures to the sea in his burning viking ship I painted the beach with the fresh blood of the 33 men I had captured.

Maybe the legendary Snorre Styvstake is dead but the eternal respect and dignity he earned by killing thousands or maybe even more people, and collecting immeasurable treasures remains forever.

Last edited:
@Aryak, Your story writing skills are very nice, though your story lacks quite some detail.
Here's an example: One time he sent me on a mission, to a house in the Golden Shoe Village where I encountered a family. Who sent you on a mission? There was a time when Snorre sent me on a mission in Golden Shoe Village. I met a needy family that resided in Golden Shoe Village.

Little details like this make your story 100x better then what it originally is.

Name: Niccolo
Position: Community Manager
speaking language: Spanish, English & Portuguese (Brazilian)
Experience: 7 years RL Tibia, 3 Years Open Tibia
Why we need you in the Zorenia team: Im a experienced player of this game, know almost everything about it and i have lot of time free... I can support not only ingame, i know a lil of everything except mapping :p But my speciality is Phothoshop/Webdesign.

:D

@Aryak, Your story writing skills are very nice, though your story lacks quite some detail.
Here's an example: One time he sent me on a mission, to a house in the Golden Shoe Village where I encountered a family. Who sent you on a mission? There was a time when Snorre sent me on a mission in Golden Shoe Village. I met a needy family that resided in Golden Shoe Village.

Little details like this make your story 100x better then what it originally is.

Thanks. Yeah, absolutely, I think I can do that. But I wanted to keep it a little short

@aryak
I defiantly want you as my storywriter! great skills, good enough for me! got skype? we open a group channel and discuss some details, and work.

@Xeikh got skype? want to talk with you.

Bump! Still waiting your answer Zoreina, So which one will be the CM? Lemme sleep haha ;):ninja:

i can probably be a story writer Name: Sameh
really goood at creating stories and all that shiz if ur not sure if u want me or not come to 196.221.141.110 9.41
a server ive been working on for only 3 days!!!! but theres alot of progress!

Back