• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Action Create Escape Teleport with Awesome Countdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDB

OtLand Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
READ:
The item you use must be usable, eg. Star Tear. You use this and click the ground.

actions/actions.xml
PHP:
<action itemid="7735" event="script" value="teleport.lua"/>

actions/scripts/teleport.lua
Code:
local cfg = {
	time = 15, -- Time the teleport is open.
	exhausted = 60, -- Time you are exhausted.
	storage = 1337, -- Storage used for "exhaust."
	to = { x = 100, y = 100, z = 7 } -- Where the teleport takes you.
}
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
	if(getPlayerStorageValue(cid, cfg.storage) > os.time()) then
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_RED, "You must wait another " .. getPlayerStorageValue(cid, cfg.storage) - os.time() .. ' second' .. ((getPlayerStorageValue(cid, cfg.storage) - os.time()) == 1 and "" or "s") .. " to create another teleport.")
	elseif(getTilePzInfo(getCreaturePosition(cid)) == true) then
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_RED, "You cannot create a teleport in a protection zone.")
	elseif(getCreatureCondition(cid, CONDITION_INFIGHT) == true) then
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_RED, "You may not create a teleport while fighting.")
	elseif(hasProperty(getThingFromPos(toPosition).uid, CONST_PROP_BLOCKSOLID) == true) then
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_RED, "You cannot create a teleport here.")
	else
		local function deleteTeleport()
			local teleport = getTileItemById(toPosition, 1387).uid
			if(teleport > 0) then
				doRemoveItem(teleport)
				doSendMagicEffect(toPosition, CONST_ME_POFF)
				doSendAnimatedText(toPosition, "Closed", TEXTCOLOR_RED)
			end
			return true
		end
		for x = 1, cfg.time do
		local n = cfg.time - x
			addEvent(doSendAnimatedText, x * 1000, toPosition, n > 0 and tostring(n), TEXTCOLOR_WHITE)
		end
		doCreateTeleport(1387, cfg.to, toPosition)
		doSendMagicEffect(toPosition, CONST_ME_ENERGYAREA)
		addEvent(deleteTeleport, cfg.time * 1000)
		setPlayerStorageValue(cid, cfg.storage, os.time() + cfg.exhausted)
	end
	return true
end

Last edited:
This is a nice script, Rep++ for sure! God job m8:thumbup:

If use star tear on the pos that you go when you step in the teleport your server will crash.

Closed on authors request, he doesn't support it any longer.

Opened

Feel free to comment. :thumbup:

is the bug fixed then? because otherwise this is useless, unless you use it to teleport into something that you cant create a teleporter onto (wall, tree, etc....)

its an awesome script but being able to create a teleport on the square you teleport to makes the serv crash, please fix :)

is the bug fixed then? because otherwise this is useless, unless you use it to teleport into something that you cant create a teleporter onto (wall, tree, etc....)

its an awesome script but being able to create a teleport on the square you teleport to makes the serv crash, please fix :)

It doesn't create on walls, no worries. ^_^

It doesn't create on walls, no worries. ^_^

Is it possible to make a function that doesnt allow you to create a teleport on x pos? so u cant create a teleport on the destination sqm? atm i have it teleporting onto a tree so you cant crash the server

Code:
	elseif[B][COLOR="Red"]([/COLOR][/B]hasProperty([B][COLOR="Red"]getThingFromPos(toPosition)[/COLOR][/B].uid, CONST_PROP_BLOCKSOLID)[B][COLOR="Red"] == true)[/COLOR][/B] then
=
Code:
	elseif hasProperty([B][COLOR="Red"]itemEx[/COLOR][/B].uid, CONST_PROP_BLOCKSOLID) then

Code:
    elseif[B][COLOR=Red]([/COLOR][/B]hasProperty([B][COLOR=Red]getThingFromPos(toPosition)[/COLOR][/B].uid, CONST_PROP_BLOCKSOLID)[B][COLOR=Red] == true)[/COLOR][/B] then
=
Code:
    elseif hasProperty([B][COLOR=Red]itemEx[/COLOR][/B].uid, CONST_PROP_BLOCKSOLID) then

both are wrong, he should check the entire tile, because ...

57978254097922345855.jpg

Is it possible to make a function that doesnt allow you to create a teleport on x pos? so u cant create a teleport on the destination sqm? atm i have it teleporting onto a tree so you cant crash the server

Lua:
local notAllowed =
    {
        {x = 100, y = 100, z = 7},
        {x = 200, y = 200, z = 7}
    }

function comparePos(pos, pos_)
    return (pos.x == pos_.x and pos.y == pos_.y and pos.z == pos_.z)
end

function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
    for _, pos in ipairs(notAllowed) do
        if comparePos(pos, toPosition) then
            return false
        end
    end
    --Script
    return true
end

Last edited:
It doesn't create on any wall or tree, but it can take you there.

It doesn't create on any wall or tree, but it can take you there.
check my image and reproduce what i mean :x if there is a item (without block prop) upon other that have block prop, you can... 8D

check my image and reproduce what i mean :x if there is a item (without block prop) upon other that have block prop, you can... 8D

Okay, but regular players cannot move onto a rock and create an item.
I will still change it though, when I get some time.

Okay, but regular players cannot move onto a rock and create an item.
I will still change it though, when I get some time.
what about of item loaded with map, like a npc shop with runes 8D, look for my function tile checker (in train / car / some post) it could help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back