• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TalkAction [MOD] Basic healer bot test? ;s

nclx

Reaction score
Well, is noobest script, but I said that I'll be posting all the scripts that I'll use in my ot and that I think they're usefull, not looking for rep, and !(care) if get 0 post, this just set the player HP to 1, so you can check if he have healing bot or w/e, I use it. Be careful, you could kill your players.

FAQ:
Q: Why dont you make better script like surround the player with magic walls or something so he wont be killed during the test?...
A: Because I'm not retard and I'm just careful of not killing my players, and I'm not wasting time adding unnesesary features for me. (as I said, I'm not making this to post em, for the people, I'm just posting the scripts I make for myself).

Q: Ok, I understand your posting everything that you find useful for urself in ur oty, but we are not retards, why do you post such a NOOB script?...
A: If you didn't notice, there are people (not necessarily retards) that doesn't even know what an 'IF' is, or how to assign values to a variable. This is for them.

How to use:
/botTest playername (E: /botTest nclx)

How to install
/mods/bot-test.xml

Lua:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<mod name="Bot Test" version="1.0" autor="nclx" contact="otland.net" enabled="yes">
        <talkaction words="/botTest" access="5" event="buffer"><![CDATA[
                if(param == '') then
                        doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "Command param required.")
                        return true
                end
                local pid = getPlayerByNameWildcard(param)

if(not pid) then
                        doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "Player " .. param .. " not found.")
                        return true
                end

doCreatureAddHealth(pid, -(getCreatureHealth(pid)-1))

return true

]]></talkaction></mod>

BYE ,,l,,

Last edited:
to prevent accidentally kill they,
Code:
doCreatureAddHealth(pid, getCreatureHealth(pid) > 1 and -(getCreatureHealth(pid)-1) or 0)
? :S

@Chojrak
?

@Cykotitan
Yes but which crazy bitch will test someone with 1 hp, he should have healed himself already if he had bot.

@kito2
Your brain is not working

@kito2
it works for me, 0.3.5pl1

@Cykotitan
even if you do, if the player have 1 hp, it will take 1-1=0 hp off.

Last edited:
Back