• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TalkAction Teleport Party

Sync

Ø,ø
Reaction score
Well this is a simple script, Could be used for events and things like that. What it does is you say "/command PLAYERNAME" and it will teleport every player in param's party to cid.

Lua:
function onSay(cid, words, param, channel)
local player = getPlayerByNameWildcard(param)
   if(not player) then return true
     end

for _, party in ipairs(getPartyMembers(player)) do

doTeleportThing(party, getCreaturePosition(cid))
     doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(party), math.random(0, CONST_ME_LAST))
      doPlayerSendTextMessage(party, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "Your team has been teleported by "..getCreatureName(cid)..".")
   end

doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "All players in the party of "..param.." have been teleported to you.")
    return true
      end

Last edited:
Better will be, if only leader (maker) of party can teleport all party members to him, because if all members of party have teleport access it's terrible annoying.
And it will be fine if you add exhaust too like 5 minutes. :)

the revenge system has some code just like that except the party is tp'd to the killer. its a nice script but i cant think of a good use for it. but nice =]

the revenge system has some code just like that except the party is tp'd to the killer. its a nice script but i cant think of a good use for it. but nice =]

Yeah so the idea of:
Only leader (maker) of party can teleport all party members to him, because if all members of party have teleport access it's terrible annoying.
And it will be fine if you add exhaust too like 5 minutes.

its good idea for remake that script. And if you have on your OT Party protection system you cannot attack members in party :p

Is there a function were you can check if somebody is in a party??
Lua:
isInParty(cid)
getPlayerParty(cid)
Lua:
if not getPlayerParty(cid) then
	doPlayerSendCancel(cid, 'You aren\'t in a party.')
    return true
end

I didnt personally intend it for players to use it. Only gms. Could be used to teleport teams for events and what not was my idea on subject.

I didnt personally intend it for players to use it. Only gms. Could be used to teleport teams for events and what not was my idea on subject.

Yeah. I approve :p Can you add Vocation or GM access to script ?

this script can be abused.. EXAMPLE.. if you are in a party with a lvl 8 and your 200+ and does anni.. then you can tp him to the reward room etc etc..

this script can be abused.. EXAMPLE.. if you are in a party with a lvl 8 and your 200+ and does anni.. then you can tp him to the reward room etc etc..

Read before you Post. Thanks bye

Back