• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.31] The Forgotten Server 1.0 (#915)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zbizu

Legendary OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
The Forgotten Server 1.0 (compiled when project had 915 commits)
*not official release, I compiled it for testing only.

16gdiq.jpg

Contributors: contributors
Licencse: LICENSE
Source code: otland/forgottenserver
(license and source code available in rar file also)

Download(32 & 64 bit): MEGA | SendSpace | SpeedyShare
Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/pl/file/...9ab385ea5f8269b46aa549f6/analysis/1389719304/

Looks good but can you tell us, if I'm going to download this only for me, not to host server for others. Just because I'd like to have all the new items on my server and learn scripts, etc. so basically I will be the only player...will that tfs be stable ? Without bugs ?

Looks good but can you tell us, if I'm going to download this only for me, not to host server for others. Just because I'd like to have all the new items on my server and learn scripts, etc. so basically I will be the only player...will that tfs be stable ? Without bugs ?
There are some minor issues, but server is playable. #915 didn't made a single crash during tests, but I can't guarantee any stability. I don't care how you use this exe, I can't forbid you anything. You may host it as serious server, but you're just doing it at own risk.

hnmorhsc1
Spanish: The dll is not designed to run on windows or has an error.

I Already installed all those programs they mentioned .Net the packages, everything! Still the same error.

Oh, and the vcredist_arm.exe says: it is not a valid application for win32 and won't let me continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back