• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling 117 MS aurera + many other chars | 3 Months PACC | No criminal record

Herpicus

Web Developer
Reaction score
Look for at least $110 since it does have decently leveled characters 90 days PACC with 600K~ and full bless.
The account has no criminal record.

Email: [email protected]

Aurera 117 MS with ML 72 (poi, and dhq done, annihi and inqui not yet), 450K gold and 1 premium scroll (600K value in market)
1730 reputation points on the bigfoots burden quest.
Full Pirate outfit and some cool mounts.

GCsroCk.jpg

-
KNIGHT-96 VINERA

NO MAYOR QUESTS DONE, HAS A COUPLE OF ITEMS AND IM SURE YOU CAN FIND A COUPLE OF HUNDRED Ks IN ITS PREMIUM DEPOTS.
huxzwfD.jpg

-
Knight-77 MALVERA

NO MAYOR QUESTS DONE, HAS A COUPLE OF ITEMS AND IM SURE YOU CAN FIND A COUPLE OF HUNDRED Ks IN ITS PREMIUM DEPOTS.
JdcEGAw.jpg

Would like to sell quickly.

Attachments

Last edited:
Trusted guy, did some trades with him an time ago.
Also great price, legit shiet :)

With $130, I can probably get a level 220 EK on a pvp world.. a 116 MS on a 2x exp world sounds extreme, no matter what it has.

If you want a reasonable deal for people to buy it, I say.. $65-70 is good.

He are not only sell the 116 ms for $130.
There are more chars, other worlds with eq,money and premium scroll. Also 4 months pacc.

$130 seems good to me

With $130, I can probably get a level 220 EK on a pvp world.. a 116 MS on a 2x exp world sounds extreme, no matter what it has.

If you want a reasonable deal for people to buy it, I say.. $65-70 is good.

It's worth $130 and no you cant get a 220 EK for $130 on pvp world karchii

british gas pls

If you're not interested in buying the character, then do not post, this thread isn't about the prize of a character level 230, so please refrain from going off-topic.

Still available?

Bump, dropped price down to $120 or best offer

used to play a while back, cant log in, interested in an average account, dont want to waste loads.
Is this still for sale? do you have any others?
cheers

Back