• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

21:55 Baron [157]: You are hunted

anthonyxxx

Reaction score
Rofl so I was probably online for a total of 30 minutes before getting trapped by a bunch of spanish noobs, and then after they succeed in killing me they tell me I'm hunted.

I guess people aren't aware but this is a damn ot server, saying hunted doesn't mean shit. Before this gets flamed about how pointless it is I would like you all to know that I could give two shits about what you have to say to me.

So, then why did u made this post if you wouldnt care for the comments??
Retard.

Rofl so I was probably online for a total of 30 minutes before getting trapped by a bunch of spanish noobs, and then after they succeed in killing me they tell me I'm hunted.

I guess people aren't aware but this is a damn ot server, saying hunted doesn't mean shit. Before this gets flamed about how pointless it is I would like you all to know that I could give two shits about what you have to say to me.

Couldnt agree with you more, some people are such geeks on ots, especially when they try speaking english, trololol at br/ spaniak nubs

Guys threatening my darling:
[video=youtube;A2Odr15W8rI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2Odr15W8rI&feature=related[/video]

So, then why did u made this post if you wouldnt care for the comments??
Retard.

I'm allowed to make a post about whatever comes to my mind, that's why. Also don't expect to get a serious response when you aren't able to compile a proper English sentence, retard.

- - - Updated - - -

Couldnt agree with you more, some people are such geeks on ots, especially when they try speaking english, trololol at br/ spaniak nubs

Honestly people take this game so seriously it's beyond annoying.

Back