• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.6 New World Global Tibia

Would you play a new 8.6 Rl tibia server, no transfers, normal stage exp ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm reading all comment's about it and i think that tibia people are blind retarded. It's not fucking 8.6, and no fucking 7.4. It's 10.50, but with pvp system exactly like this on shadowcores.

2 Unjusts, which means: No matter how many characters took part in an unjustified PvP kill, only the character that dealt the most damage and the character that dealt the final blow will face consequences.
No Ghosting (or its predecessor swapping), which means: Everybody always blocks all other characters anywhere.
No Fair Fight Rules, which means: No matter how many attackers took part in a PvP kill, the death penalty of the victim will not be reduced.
No Twist of Fate, which means: There is no additional blessing that will protect you from the losing your normal blessings in case of a PvP death.

it will be normal client but with old pvp

Some of you may miss manual aiming on this list. Despite its desired return by some players, we will not reintroduce this feature.
OMG!!! now maybe nohands kids that can only use magebot auto ssa and kill afk botters and make movie can play a new serveer !!!!!!! or what u think guys

Some of you may miss manual aiming on this list. Despite its desired return by some players, we will not reintroduce this feature.
OMG!!! now maybe nohands kids that can only use magebot auto ssa and kill afk botters and make movie can play a new serveer !!!!!!! or what u think guys
like ur turban gangs ehehehe

oh it]s 10,50 yeah but to me the only thing that matters is pvp so if the pvp is 8,6 i will call it a 8,6 server
Cooldown for ue, wawe, Max/gran spells, exura/exori gran ico, Offline traning, Mounts, new walking shit. PLS not call it 8.6 .. not same pvp. maybe 9.85.. or so, without swapping.

Cooldown for ue, wawe, Max/gran spells, exura/exori gran ico, Offline traning, Mounts, new walking shit. PLS not call it 8.6 .. not same pvp. maybe 9.85.. or so, without swapping.
what kurwa walking style have to pvp, gajs ?
u need fps or what
?

Thats just an anyoing shit. but still read everything >,>

2 Unjusts, which means: No matter how many characters took part in an unjustified PvP kill, only the character that dealt the most damage and the character that dealt the final blow will face consequences.
No Ghosting (or its predecessor swapping), which means: Everybody always blocks all other characters anywhere.
No Fair Fight Rules, which means: No matter how many attackers took part in a PvP kill, the death penalty of the victim will not be reduced.
No Twist of Fate, which means: There is no additional blessing that will protect you from the losing your normal blessings in case of a PvP death.

Back