• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] Evolera.pl EVOLUTION MEGA EDIT ! DO NOT COPY!

The fact that you're still spamming me on priv and you could not launch the server it does not mean that the server has any crash noob...

From my datapack people did a few ots and do not complain. Look otservlist....

do not download! map has bugs and crashes can ots

Oh, you're sick man...
I have got this server from... hmm... 3 days?
And? 0 bugs, 0 crashes etc.
So... go out from this topic, stop lie and cry... and stfu.

The fact that you're still spamming me on priv and you could not launch the server it does not mean that the server has any crash noob...

From my datapack people did a few ots and do not complain. Look otservlist....
Agreed.

How come everytime I use another data pack with TFS I get so many NPC errors and sometimes map and item issues. It always says like can not load script.

could u give me the download link of the distro because i download a couple of 8.6 4.0 distros, but the npcs wont work so could u help me with the sitru please :)?

@ Alex

I was going to start the ot until i saw that you guys write the news in Polish you shouldn't do that even tho its a pl ot :) Just saying!

Back