• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.6+] Storms Sprite & Dat Editor

Summ

(\/)(;,,;)(\/) Y not?
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Storms Editor

Version: 1.0

Information:
- Tested mainly on 9.86
- There is no version check, so make sure you load compatible .dat and .spr files

Screenshot:
vwmXCro.png

TODO:
- Changing dat editor view for creatures (Items, effects and missiles should work)
- Adding new dat types
- Add support for older clients?
- Add version check
- Rewriting .spr save algorithm

Download: [Requires .NET Framework 4.5]
StormsEditor.exe

Updates will come whenever I find time and motivation to work on it.
Adding new items etc to dat should be added shortly.

Attachments

• StormsEditor.exe
    149.5 KB · Views: 234 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
Approved
Nice icon

Great Job !!!
The community was in need of this editor =)
Waiting for more improvements

Great Summ :) Cant wait until it works for 8.54 ;D

Thanks guys. Would love someone to test if everything is alright with sprite editor.
Still thinking of a better way to implement sprite saving.
Don't expect the next update too soon, I am quite busy the next weeks.

@Printer
Isn't there a editor for that version?

Ye, but yours looks amazing :)

Well, not that I am a user of Windows XP, but,
This will not work for those guys (quite a lot of them) (.NET 4.5 does not support Vista, let alone XP..)
Can't you attempt to rewrite it for those people?
But, in any case, you have done a great job. This is a very useful (And let me just say, very needed) piece of code.

Ha ha! I'm over here! Over here now!
I like it, good name, good icon and good program mate :D the three g's

Well, not that I am a user of Windows XP, but,
This will not work for those guys (quite a lot of them) (.NET 4.5 does not support Vista, let alone XP..)
Can't you attempt to rewrite it for those people?
But, in any case, you have done a great job. This is a very useful (And let me just say, very needed) piece of code.

XP is getting older. I heard that Microsoft won't even support it when they release Windows 8.1. People should move to Windows 7 atleast.

Finally!!!, another datEditor, the opentibia community need a good program like this, tested on 9.6 and it works really well, keep going, make it compatible for all the clients, it can be a good hit on the community

Nice one, but Summ you bastard lets make it in OTC XD This is what I got atm. mounts - Copy.jpg

XP is getting older. I heard that Microsoft won't even support it when they release Windows 8.1. People should move to Windows 7 atleast.

Support ended few years ago i think, now they deleted their XP download links few months ago.

My suggestion.. make the list of the sprites editable text
Reason: If you adding a ground texture or something of the sort.. you might have 40 32x32s you need to add in.. with a text editable sprite list.. you can just set the sprites pretty quickly

A very old dat editor did it this way back in the day.. no idea which dat editor.. the icon was a sword?

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: the list of sprites for each item on the dat

good working work to 9.81 but when maxmisize all element are static for what is vertical progres bar can add in status bar this elemnt

Back