• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A suggestion to Energy walls , fire walls etc...

guimaa

Reaction score
Some Monsters have their weaknesses...
for example:

Hydra - Weak Against: Energy
Grim Reaper - Weak Against: Energy and fire...

what i mean is ...

when i use Energy walls , or fire walls , each monsters who have your weakness, ignore these elements and pass above this elements !!

Many peoples use this elements for hunting some monsters , or use it to kill who is using Ilegal program...
if you can fix that, i will appreciate =]

Juggernauts shouldn't pass energy wall if he's surrounded by these (energy wall) until the moment juggernauts get attacked by a player. The player would get chased by a juggernaut if he did attack him. This means, juggernauts can be trapped in a corner using energy wall runes.

I took a juggernaut for an example but same effect does work with nightmares BUT with fire walls. Aswell grim reapers.
A creature will pass desired elemental field IF he's immune to it more than 20%.

About fire bombs. If you put fire bomb on a nightmare, he won't move untill he gets attacked. But if you put poison bomb on him, he will pass thru it.

This is really complicated thing but is very useful on real tibia.

I hunt the monsters that did not pass through fire walls or walls energy, because they are afraid to face me.

ok so...
not all monsters !!
but the most hunteds

hydras , grim reaper , frost etc...

you dont see a problem ??
Maybe juggernaut is the only one who can trap with this...
did you try to trap any monster with energy or fire walls ?
i don't thing so.
'm just seeing shit out of your mouth! if you do not understand do not give your opinion ,

thx kisses

Back