• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A suggestion

Bazzese

Experienced Noob
Reaction score
A suggestion is to take away catch the flag everyone logs out when the event begins :p just a suggestion :D

that event is perfect for you, gogogo 200 when nobody is online then! (Y)

that event is perfect for you, gogogo 200 when nobody is online then! (Y)

Dude shut the hell up stop fucking flame me 24/7 thats the only thing you can do you sit at your stupid computer all day waiting for me to make a post and then you ''gogogo flameflameflame'' ''its flaming time''

Just...m

and the only think u do all day is sit at your stupid computer all day getting lvls on ots with 1 ppl online so you can be the best

Dude shut the hell up stop fucking flame me 24/7 thats the only thing you can do you sit at your stupid computer all day waiting for me to make a post and then you ''gogogo flameflameflame'' ''its flaming time''

Just...m

But I am right aint I? You are playing on a server that has 0 players online and you think you are good while you just play catch the flag with yourself.

@up i love u can't agree more

Signed with author, map is sucks and server haven't enough players to capture the flag.

Back