• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ABOUT ANKRAHMUN BATTLE

Vezivreload

Reaction score
First of all fuck you kayto rly you always telling me that you will no have people and other shit and now you have 40 / 40 slots on vent :) and we fighting you 17 vs 25 on open you spamming avas/ues/waves all the time :) but its chill i will fix now more people and show you who is better :) but if i see someone of you shooting ava i quit this fucking stfu ots forever :) with same amount of ppl you get crushed so hard fucking no hands bb

Veziv

VEZIV RLY !
FIRST TRY TO STOP CONSTANTLY THINK ABOUT TIBIA !
I KNOW THE TIBIA TO YOUR ADDICTION
BUT RLY
Stop living ONLY TIBIA

but if i see someone of you shooting ava i quit this fucking stfu ots forever

zWUv3a8.jpg

First of all fuck you kayto rly you always telling me that you will no have people and other shit and now you have 40 / 40 slots on vent :) and we fighting you 17 vs 25 on open you spamming avas/ues/waves all the time :) but its chill i will fix now more people and show you who is better :) but if i see someone of you shooting ava i quit this fucking stfu ots forever :) with same amount of ppl you get crushed so hard fucking no hands bb

Veziv

cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more

did u know ?

veziv tell for bitch , she came and any1 sneak veziv on goroma , so tibia is important in his life , veziv kick out bitch and make gather

ahahahahahahahah

dobra veziv zamknij juz pizde placzku pierdolony dostales kopy i tyle koniec tematu pecie

first of all fuck you gulimer siwek really
HAHAHAHAH ''17'' PPL LOL did your mother teach you math?
you had 25 people and we had the same amount, we don't even have 40 ppl in guild you dickhead hahahah you are ridiculous with some randoms like Festu, Nadupcam Gieefbe, Szhide etc. go get more randoms from lunarforce and trade

#hashtag siwek < rabarbarowe gumisie

Shut the fuck up Veziv. There wasn't any avas, ues or waves from our side. Maybe on Port Hope boat was few waves but thats all. Better look on ur ppl who shot avas. And there was 22vs24. U didn't have less that 5ppl than our team. So stop humiliate urself cuz u can't even count - "Bas killed all of ass, he killed 20 of ass" and there died 4ppl? My god. Idk why u r still so retarded. Start us ur brain and then post here on forum, cuz now u just shows ur brain retard.

ahahahahaaha we're 31 on guild and we were 24 on battle wtf u talking about 40 ppl? ajajajajajaa and look on swe post u had 25 ppl dont cry gaaajs just go exp till they make something

i didnt make this post some1 got acces to my acc on otland and posting ;p

we got raped on ank its all

i didnt make this post some1 got acces to my acc on otland and posting ;p

we got raped on ank its all

That was you. Im 100% sure. Know why? Only you don't know what "stfu" meaning and only you using it wrong. Like there:

but if i see someone of you shooting ava i quit this fucking stfu ots forever

What about topic. I didn't fight this time because i wasn't home. Anyway first of all how they can have 40/40vt when our ventrilo have 60slots. Second thing - Now you'll be looking for excuses to get more peoples because u know that u will loose equal. Veziv I hoped that you are not so stupid how all peoples think, but i was wrong.

Last edited:
Its must be veziv. Why?
4 smiles in 5 sentences
Only Veziv.

veziv i play with u 1 ot ( 2 days) and i can say u are best retarded guy on this fucking game , go sleep next to your mom in cemetery , that will be better for all especially for u and your father sir lucek of meta of veziv wpierdalaj obiad do konca

Back