• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ABOUT BOTH OTS HANI /MARK CHECK IT

Its good idea or not?

• YES

Votes: 38 60.3%
  • NO

Votes: 25 39.7%

• Total voters
Lapa what u can do on rl tibia? together with jordi hmm ?

u cant do a shit on ots and everyone raping u :)

Nop they will do just same thing as they did with softcores/icechaw before just let this servers stay till it gets like 50 players online then close it just deal with it o.0

Hani why u not listening to important players? i mean war team leaders and shits?

Hani why u not listening to important players? i mean war team leaders and shits?

Because teams only consist of 30~ players every team and there are max 2 or 3 teams on the server at the moment. What about the other 1k~ players? What will they say? They did not make the server only to please you and those other idiots that still play.

@Hani I do think that you should re add the Shared XP thing.. It can't hurt only help the player count (Possibly). Also keep the level deduction ting when transferring from Shadows to Lunar. At this point going to Lunar to EXP and get money doesn't matter, ShadowCores is full of ppl with over 1kkk and a shit ton of level 300s+

I'd rather see a new server with lower exp, remove ssa/might rings, no shared exp
No need for stone skin amulet to be removed nor might ring. Just stop using bot at wars or at least the auto ssa/might ring feature and it wont be OP. Cause c'mon, you're not going to tell me that individuals will tank like F $#k when you take the auto ssa or w.e. away.

if the server resets think all the high levels that play might not come back to play and alot of people might not join the new shadowcores or lunar or whatever i think it should just get updated cuz reset will cause alot of problems

shit ots again? u playing long time on it and exping always rpg when 30 ppl online on lunar

Morta? 2015 year almost and u think i got time to play rl tibia? hahahaha RL TIBIA DED LONG TIME AGO AND FOREVER

waiting 20 hours to log in morta niceeeeee

only noobs and no brains going to play morta good luck

cant belief

shit ots again? u playing long time on it and exping always rpg when 30 ppl online on lunar

Morta? 2015 year almost and u think i got time to play rl tibia? hahahaha RL TIBIA DED LONG TIME AGO AND FOREVER

waiting 20 hours to log in morta niceeeeee

only noobs and no brains going to play morta good luck

veziv: or lets made a small team like 30-40 players on morta and enjoy this game
smiley.png

veziv: ppl from shadow lunar ;p

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

if the server resets think all the high levels that play might not come back to play and alot of people might not join the new shadowcores or lunar or whatever i think it should just get updated cuz reset will cause alot of problems
because every1 its biggest charlover and monilober

No need for stone skin amulet to be removed nor might ring. Just stop using bot at wars or at least the auto ssa/might ring feature and it wont be OP. Cause c'mon, you're not going to tell me that individuals will tank like F $#k when you take the auto ssa or w.e. away.
You're obviously retarded.

Back