• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ABOUT BOTH OTS HANI /MARK CHECK IT

Its good idea or not?

• YES

Votes: 38 60.3%
  • NO

Votes: 25 39.7%

• Total voters
You actually think anyone is gonna turn off auto ssa or even their bot overall?
You actually think GM's are going to delete an item that's OP only when used with bot?
Don't blame the game (specific item/s) if the cause for shit or at least not as good wars is YOU in the first place by not willing to fight without your precious bot. You ruined it for yourself.

You actually think GM's are going to delete an item that's OP only when used with bot?
Don't blame the game (specific item/s) if the cause for shit or at least not as good wars is YOU in the first place by not willing to fight without your precious bot. You ruined it for yourself.

Seems like you know nothing about ot xd, ots back then didnt have ssa owners always removed them e.g. zantera/eriana/warenia, simply makes wars boring. Seems like you kinda need ssa though. How do I ruined it myself? You make no sense like I am the only player using bot? lmao

Seems like you know nothing about ot xd, ots back then didnt have ssa owners always removed them e.g. zantera/eriana/warenia, simply makes wars boring. Seems like you kinda need ssa though. How do I ruined it myself? You make no sense like I am the only player using bot? lmao

Even masiyah removed them xd

You're the one who makes absolutely no freaking sense and no I don't need the ssa, in fact I barley use it. And when I say YOU ruined it for yourself im talking about everyone who uses bot or at least the auto ssa/equip ring feature at wars. Not my fault today's community if full or retards who can't agree and follow one rule (no ssa) so that the war wont be boring. You make absolutely no sense.. blame the retarded people out there.. not the game (specific item)

You're the one who makes absolutely no freaking sense and no I don't need the ssa, in fact I barley use it. And when I say YOU ruined it for yourself im talking about everyone who uses bot or at least the auto ssa/equip ring feature at wars. Not my fault today's community if full or retards who can't agree and follow one rule (no ssa) so that the war wont be boring. You make absolutely no sense.. blame the retarded people out there.. not the game (specific item)

shut up. just shut up and click "X" on your north-east corner

shut up. just shut up and click "X" on your north-east corner
Saying shit cause you can't come up with anything good? Typical noob.
Anyways, no point wasting time arguing with you lot. SSA/Might Ring wont be removed. Forget about it.

There's shit loads of people even if 2 teams agree to not use ssa, there will always be a troll or even more who will still do it.. fighting on lower levels 120-180 with no ssa is much more fun, besides there's much more options about it like a higher delay equiping them.

SSA/Might Ring wont be removed. Forget about it.

Ok, boss. I honestly couldn't care less if it does or not. Especially since nothing will happen cause none of the GM's are active.

Someone make a server where botting in PVP situations gets you banned.
Tired of noobs not dying because of heal bot and auto energy ring and all that stupid shit.

I have to keep an eye on
-Who's attacking me
-My HP
-My Mana
-My energy ring
-My cooldowns
-The curses on me
-My SSA
-My potions
-The targets for my attacks
-The movement of my character so I don't get trapped

Botters have to keep an eye on
-The movement of their character so they don't get trapped

And you know what happens?
Yes, the botters always get fucking trapped. How is this possible xD

I mean, how can you call ME a noob when we can clearly see I'm not using healbot and you are?
And everytime I say "turn off healbot, let's pk like men" they answer with "noob". I mean seriously? NOOB? You're the one who bots in PVP and I'M THE NOOB?

Tibia players are the biggest cancer in online gaming history. You guys aren't players you're like half players. It makes me sad.

If we had a day with no bot, nobody would pk, or there would be people dying and dying and dying because they can't control anything, let alone everything.

Tired of noobs not dying because of heal bot and auto energy ring and all that stupid shit.

I have to keep an eye on
-Who's attacking me
-My HP
-My Mana
-My energy ring
-My cooldowns
-The curses on me
-My SSA
-My potions

I mean, how can you call ME a noob when we can clearly see I'm not using healbot and you are?
And everytime I say "turn off healbot, let's pk like men" they answer with "noob". I mean seriously? NOOB? You're the one who bots in PVP and I'M THE NOOB?

Tibia players are the biggest cancer in online gaming history. You guys aren't players you're like half players. It makes me sad.

If we had a day with no bot, nobody would pk, or there would be people dying and dying and dying because they can't control anything, let alone everything.

only noob use bot for everything in pvp. The most of them only use it for auto utani gran hur, sio and script for ssa

I have to keep an eye on
-Who's attacking me
-My HP
-My Mana
-My energy ring
-My cooldowns
-The curses on me
-My SSA
-My potions

Exura Gran(if my mistake), mw timer, dash, light hack.

siwek donies mi bolty na grimy, lucek nastrugal plecak juz to nie opierdalaj sie tylko migusiem tutaj lec bo cie nabije na speara odpowiedzialnosci i tyle z twojej karierki bedzie

vt na pw jakies daj to sie dogadamy, zrobie teamek jakis i sie pobijemy moze co

Exura Gran(if my mistake), mw timer, dash, light hack.
Yeah, MW timer makes so much difference.
And if I'm not mistaken, yesterday I had someone shoot SD's at me out of my screen because of Hold Target or whatever it is. I couldn't see him or attack him and he shot SD at me :)

siwek donies mi bolty na grimy, lucek nastrugal plecak juz to nie opierdalaj sie tylko migusiem tutaj lec bo cie nabije na speara odpowiedzialnosci i tyle z twojej karierki bedzie

vt na pw jakies daj to sie dogadamy, zrobie teamek jakis i sie pobijemy moze co
z taka szczotą jak ty to nawet shleder by nie chcial grac takze zamilcz wazonie

z taka szczotą jak ty to nawet shleder by nie chcial grac takze zamilcz wazonie

no z taka szczota ze jak miales teamek bez calara to jedyne co mogles to po svar biegac i fajerwerki z luckiem odpalac bo w twojej glowce zero planu jak sie pobic bo taki mierny jestes wiec nie wiem po co piszesz gostek co nogi jak patyki raz bys dostal liscia to by cie matka przez miesiac z ziemi zdrapywala wiec nawet mi sie szkoda z Toba spinac :D mozesz jedynie popisac teksciki typu wazon bo normalnie to bys kanapki do szkoly mi doniosl za to jak wygladasz - koniec rozmowy dzieciak, odezwij sie za pare lat

Back