• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

about damages and head shots

dariumartins

Reaction score
i have seen ppl complaining about monster damages and so do i
i dont know wtf u guys did, but at places that i hunted before for hours now i just die all the time
i mean, did u guys changed the damage that monsters deal?

Last edited:
Feel like they've not just changed dmg on medusas, feels like they've changed it on every single tough monster. I got oneshot yday at poi even that I had 2 sioers. But some days ago I had no problem hunting there with 1 sio.

Yesterday I got oneshot on a 250 rp by one grim reaper. It's pretty obvious that something's terribly wrong.

Yesterday I got oneshot on a 250 rp by one grim reaper. It's pretty obvious that something's terribly wrong.

Lmao! A 250 MS should be able to run around down there with 3 grims on them without having to worrying about getting oneshot all the time!

Died on my rp by 1 grim reaper again, seriously, how the fuck is that even possible?

The only monster damage that was changed yesterday without being mentioned in the update changelog was Dragon Lords fire wave from ~220 max damage to 290. We haven't really changed anything else.

Back
Top Bottom