• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About exori con

meliis

Reaction score
It inflicts physical damage based upon the paladin's distance fighting skill.
I did utito tempo san and got 127 distance fighting and my damage increased only by 20 with exori con..
i have skills 85 and normaly dealing 30-80 damage with exori con.. i think this should be fixed :s using power bolts :(
as for exori san im dealing 70-110..

Ethereal Spear - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more

yeah , also fix the dmg of paladins , many ppl quit from they paladins because of the poor dmg and the usleeness

yeah , also fix the dmg of paladins , many ppl quit from they paladins because of the poor dmg and the usleeness

indeed.. a 45 sorcerer can get 100 very fast with sds while having good magic level but a paladin 55+ with power bolts and good skills get it very slow.. :s
i was 65 paladin skills 85+, and my friend was 33 when he started probably m lvl 50+ he reached 100 before me in the save cave... rlly? come on :s

indeed.. a 45 sorcerer can get 100 very fast with sds while having good magic level but a paladin 55+ with power bolts and good skills get it very slow.. :s
i was 65 paladin skills 85+, and my friend was 33 when he started probably m lvl 50+ he reached 100 before me in the save cave... rlly? come on :s

That's how its supposed to be lol, mages can level so much faster than a paladin or a knight. They got better AOE dmg and better single target dmg.
But I can agree that paladins poof quite alot. I poofed 5 times in a row on a dog, with level 151 and dist 88, with assassin stars.

But other than that, fuck off or stop whining, paladins are not supposed to be as good in leveling or dmg as mages are. They're more focused on survival.

That's how its supposed to be lol, mages can level so much faster than a paladin or a knight. They got better AOE dmg and better single target dmg.
But I can agree that paladins poof quite alot. I poofed 5 times in a row on a dog, with level 151 and dist 88, with assassin stars.

But other than that, fuck off or stop whining, paladins are not supposed to be as good in leveling or dmg as mages are. They're more focused on survival.

ye i know that they are stronger and lvl faster but i mean that i puff rlly often as you said, and exori con/exori grav con is to underpowered so takes ages to kill something

i shouldnt say this on forum but...i took 5 min to kill a lvl 37 ek with my poor and missing hits with lvl 200 and 120 skill dist... what a shame :$

(yes i killed him with a ko, lucky ko with utamo tempo san :$)

thinking on making a new character sorce or druid

ye i know that they are stronger and lvl faster but i mean that i puff rlly often as you said, and exori con/exori grav con is to underpowered so takes ages to kill something

with 120 skill i poof alot :) even with demon oak bow

i shouldnt say this on forum but...i took 5 min to kill a lvl 37 ek with my poor and missing hits with lvl 200 and 120 skill dist... what a shame :$

(yes i killed him with a ko, lucky ko with utamo tempo san :$)

thinking on making a new character sorce or druid

with 120 skill i poof alot :) even with demon oak bow

Signed again! :rolleyes:

Back