• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

about exp lost in death

dariumartins

Reaction score
ppl are asking for twist of fate, but twist of fate dont make you loose less exp in death
what makes you loose less exp in a death is the unfair fight rule:
Unfair Fight
If a player is killed during PvP combat and the sum of the levels of his killers is greater than his own level, he gets a reduced death penalty. In this case, the amount of experience and skill loss is equal to the victim's level divided by the sum of each killer's level. Death penalty is reduced maximally by 80%.

this should make warmodes longer and better

ppl are asking for twist of fate, but twist of fate dont make you loose less exp in death
what makes you loose less exp in a death is the unfair fight rule:
Unfair Fight
If a player is killed during PvP combat and the sum of the levels of his killers is greater than his own level, he gets a reduced death penalty. In this case, the amount of experience and skill loss is equal to the victim's level divided by the sum of each killer's level. Death penalty is reduced maximally by 80%.

this should make warmodes longer and better

Finally someone with a brain. Thank you!

Regards,
Cody

Or you can make Twist of Fate only be available if you your guild is in war-mode?

Dont be stiupid players will made warmodes for pvp bless it will be stiupid.

No hiperkarma. Twist should not come to this server under any circumstances. I do agree death penalty is high. I died twice to pharaoh bosses and lost 4 levels.

Less death loss = more fun, more and longer war modes (not like now warmode on 1h),
more players who want to fight = more profit for shadowcores community,
many real tibia and other ots players will come back...

Totally agree!

They can also how Hiperkarma said, if you got vice leaders more than level 200+ (at least 4) the you are able to do war mode, and you are also able to buy Twist of Fate also fix that only in warmode you lose low experience level (10%, 20%?) how it's in rl.. It would be nice and there will be many fights (everyday).

Last edited:
@Dyablo, If that's all u need I could make an own guildwar against my own characters just to get the bless, wouldn't be fun at all. better to make it for everyone.

@Filleman, well if you tweak it a lil, instead of doing it only for the warmode, make it for only those who die in warmode... =)

This would be the only possible way that the system could be implemented and I would continue playing this server.

Back