• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

All In @ Shadowcores.twifysoft.net Part One [VT REC+HD]

Awesome movies! Keep 'em coming <3!

Only improvement point for me is to put red boxes/squares around the people actually being killed. In some parts there's just to many sd's flying around you don't even know where to focus lol xD

Awesome movies! Keep 'em coming <3!

Only improvement point for me is to put red boxes/squares around the people actually being killed. In some parts there's just to many sd's flying around you don't even know where to focus lol xD

thx ;D
ye i already thought about it but i dont really know how to do it;d but i will learn later :D

thx ;D
ye i already thought about it but i dont really know how to do it;d but i will learn later :D

I assume you're using sony vegas? If so there are a few tools in fx that can make a circle for example which you can adjust so that the to be comboed guy is within the circle, another simple thing is to just open a new text in sony vegas and simply put an x, position it at the target and make it blink so it is noticable. It doesn't have to be anything fancy, when i make movies i usually go for tibia footage ONLY within the movie, some people like a lot of blur and effects i prefer them simple and clean.

Making intros is a waste of time though in my opinion so i usually look one up on the webs and use that one, i take it you did the same since the intro looks pretty pimped but you still don't know how to make a red square into the video :D

All in all a pretty good video even though i think anything after 8.7~ looks too messy, it's like another game for me :eek:

Back