• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Angelic Fury Map Teasers

Jaed Le Raep

★Gaeming★
Reaction score
Hello, instead of updating the other screenshots in the other thread, I decided to go ahead and create a new thread to post all my Angelic Fury Teasers. Please, feel free to comment and give criticism. Remember, criticism, not flaming. Please note, the town is not 100% done, so yes, its still missing a few details.

Temple-1.png

Town1.png

Town2.png

Town3.png

I understand what you mean, but the fact is that from an IN-GAME camera view, I doubt the first thing you'll think is "omg, she used the same roof over and over, how boring". Tibia uses the same roof over and over in certain cities, so I really don't see whats wrong. But anyway, on a worst note, it seems I've lost this map that I was working on somehow, so I started over tonight and when I finish remapping (Same concept, but diff mapping of course) then I will post those new screenshots.

looks simple but its nice
my opinion make house for 3 diferents tipes os people
high class"rich" medium and low class and make looks diferenst decorations
use stone wall for high and those for medium and wood wall for lower class

I like the first screenshot, it is suppoused to be the temple right?
Don't forget to add some details to the house walls :p

Btw, that Hero statue is messed up.. shouldn't be there

Back