• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anyone want a battle against us?

Seboool

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Is there any guild which want a battle against Wipe Again?? Come on we don't have many active people anymore...
Just post here or message anyone of our guild in-game if you want a battle.
ANY GUILD

You guys pretty much did put yourself in this position so blame yourself for not having any teams fighting to fight. Why not split your guild and war against eachother?

this ot is shit no1 wants to fight fucking bunch of rpgers 12 year old polents

Ardexiu shut up every1 fighting everyday :) only no1 wanna give calar warmode for skullbash and shits :)

Ye veziv :D cuz u guys are fucking scared lets face this.
What was first? 40 ppl
After High Levels
After that? Ahh SSa/ Might Ring alot of cash and after that? SKULLBASHING AND SNEAKING !!

Naw Nori, you still butthurt over that I yelled your name when you was killed in venore? Poor you :( You'll never let it go huh? I feel really bad for you cutiepie.

Just look at this.. "Butthurt CAUSE you yelled a guys name when he was killed" seems like u live in an imaginary world, noone gives a shit if you yell at them, tiny voice :*

Just look at this.. "Butthurt CAUSE you yelled a guys name when he was killed" seems like u live in an imaginary world, noone gives a shit if you yell at them, tiny voice :*

Well if you got the full story you shouldn't even write anything about me and Nori. We was "friends" and after I did that he went angry-mode and never spoke with me again so yeah, that was the turnpoint from he went from "friend" to a "enemy".

Haha Wipe Agajn or whatever playing on shadow :>

7 people ed/ms could kill 1 110 ed!
Niiiiice.

Back
Top Bottom