• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Are you shitting me?

Captain Joe

Reaction score
I'm over it. Give me more to do.
whataniceguy.png

Last edited:
Nope, on rl tibia, after giving 500 demonic essence you get the scythe, another 1000 and you get the cloak... This is a major disappointment. Huge, RAGING hard disappointment.

Last edited:
It's not like you are explaining, and it's on our todo list to make it like real Tibia.
On real Tibia it works like this: 500, you get the shield and you can use first addon scroll (but you don't get the scroll so you don't get any addon unless you buy a scroll from someone!), 1000 and you can use the second addon scroll (again, you don't get any scroll, only ability to use it), after handing in 1500 more you can create the addon scrolls.

So someone could make me the scroll, and I could get the addons, but in this ot, you cannot make the scrolls?

Exactly, because when we first scripted it (back in 2010) we had no idea how it was meant to work and I think there wasn't enough information on TibiaWiki about it so we made it work like this and haven't changed it since because we've had more important things to work on. It's still on our todo list to rework it, but I don't think it's happening before WotE and the Quirefang bosses.

Back