Aurora & Aurera - PvP Preview

Discussion in 'Tibia' started by Ninja, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Ninja

Ninja Support Team Premium User

Hey,

What do you guys think about the new PvP system?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:ninja:
    Linken93 likes this.
  2. coolt

coolt Banned User

It feels like optional-pvp world
    Fucking awsome that i can walk through magic walls!

(feel my sarcasm)
  3. Me again

Me again Rewind/Raphael

To be honest at the moment with all the power hungry morons on tibia i think it is a good thing. =) back in the day there was respect and you got buttraped if you talked bad to someone. but now noone cares so i guess this is a slap in the face for the morons but still not the correct way to deal with the problem.

So i guess this is a step in the right direction against the morons but not towards the people that deserve respect.
    They should really just do what they are working on and that is create the new worlds with the old pvp system and no transfer =)
  4. hiperkarma

hiperkarma High-level newbie

I like it, I mean I like the way we have the chance to use these new options. Might not be the best new idea CipSoft came up with.
  5. anodax1995

anodax1995 Member

the guy's saying they like it, proberbly didnt try it.

Another failure by cipsoft :s
  6. Evan

Evan A splendid one to behold Support Team

It hasn't even been a full day yet and everything isn't even written in stone, yet all you haters still hate.
    It's time to learn to suck it up, it's been 3 years since the major PVP update and you should have noticed that they are not going back.
    This PVP system that they are currently previewing is MUCH better than what we officially have right now.
  7. soul4soul

soul4soul Well-Known Member

its a start. their ideas seem pretty good. they are really trying to remove nubs effects on wars which everyone complains a ton about. they should change swapping to only work if your swapping with a character who is trapped. they need to make it so you can hit party and guild memeber again too. that was part of the challenge to not kill your own teams throwing ue combos.

95% of the players are idiots. read the forums and you see half of them didnt even take the time to read about the changes and how to use the new buttons etc....
  8. Three Magic

Three Magic Well-Known Member

People complain about current pvp situations -> Cip tries to improve with TESTING measures -> People complain about pvp changes

derpderp
  9. Evan

Evan A splendid one to behold Support Team

THEY ARE FINALLY REMOVING THE SWAPPING FEATURE!!

Well, technically, yes, but don't kid yourself, they're replacing it with something else.
    Instead of swapping, they're adding a thing called 'ghosting'. Meaning you can walk through people.
    Of course, the 'ghosting' rules most likely be just like the swapping rules.

Tibia - Free Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game - Forum

"The first change will be that we will remove swapping and instead put in ghosting.
    That means that instead of exchanging place with someone else, you will simply walk through them, just like you do currently in protection zones on the other servers.

I cannot yet promise, that this will be ready by tomorrow, but it is possible. I will update this post when I know for sure when we will do it.
    " - Craban
  10. Ninja

"With today's server save the game worlds Aurera and Aurora are reset to the state of March 19, 10:00 CET, due to an excessive abuse of swapping during the preview phase. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused."

I just lost a few percent while offline training during that time, ragequit pls!!!

It's funny how many that's crying over this minor setback, "pls CipSoft free bless!!!", "free premium!!!" et cetera. :p
    Linken93 likes this.
  11. Cornex

Cornex CornexPHP Developer Premium User

"This tibia client can't connect to a character on a preview game world with active preview phase" What the hell
  12. Ninja

You need to download the preview client, (9.90).
    Linken93 likes this.
  13. Cornex

Cornex CornexPHP Developer Premium User

Im online now lol. there are many who gonna quit now..
  14. Me again

Me again Rewind/Raphael

Yay i hope they all really quit. and then i will play quitely and enjoy my time =) without all the idiots
  15. anodax1995

anodax1995 Member

they can't bot on the previeuw worlds now do they?
  16. president vankk

president vankk e

each update tibia is getting worse, worse and worse.
  17. Amusement

Amusement Active Member

I like it, brings back respect to guilds with power, it allows people to hunt peacefully without accidentally taking skull, kids that don't want to interfere with a battle can walk right through & noob characters can no longer interfere with a battle.

I think it's the best update CIP has done in awhile, but it's still not perfect it has its problem, such as the top guilds being able to invite all there noob characters & just PK and completely abuse there position.
    That's what we're currently doing on Aurera :eek: