• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Barcelona

so addicted to tibia instead of telling his rl life friends he shares shit on forums even tho hes "RETIRED"

KKR

so addicted to tibia instead of telling his rl life friends he shares shit on forums even tho hes "RETIRED"

KKR

TBH i can only watch this game on my PC + none of my friends watch soccer we watch hockey rtd and i know theres many barcelona fans on tibia so its funny

what an achievement !

Why dont u try to achieve it too?

fc0909cff33c24165c18d18a3b648185.png

and who are you to tell me what to do ?

i don't need to make threads about retirement from tibia and still coming back to forum, haha

Exactly UR EXACTLY RIGHT i said i retired tibia or quit it basically i never said i wont go on forums. Going on these forums is like going on reddit or 4chan its the same shit just with people who have no common sense are found more on these forums.

Who the hell are you to ask me who the hell are you to tell me what to do?

im the guy who doesn't call this game soccer, enough?

This game was called Soccer by every english person until upto the 60-80's cant rememeber. We have had a Soccer team since 1890-1900's. We already have a sport named Football and its called football because the ball is 1 foot long. IF you have a problem with why we call it soccer go ahead and complain more because its not going to change anything. Go learn queer

go fuck polar bears :(

Not possible. Protected by Canadian Government for being Endangered + I don't live in Manitoba or the Arctic i live in Toronto one of the southern cities in Canada sure we had -40 Celsius last year, but its 21 Degrees now so not possible. + I don't got a car yet and no money to go there :>

Go fuck a potato

Not possible. Protected by Canadian Government for being Endangered + I don't live in Manitoba or the Arctic i live in Toronto one of the southern cities in Canada sure we had -40 Celsius last year, but its 21 Degrees now so not possible. + I don't got a car yet and no money to go there :>

Go fuck a potato

One potato
Two potatoes
Three potatoes
Four!
Five potatoes
Six potatoes
Seven potatoes
More!

Back