• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Become a youtuber contest

Amiroslo

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
I just entered #FuseyTube contest and I need your help!!

Please leave a thumb up and a nice supportive comment, this would really mean a lot <3

Entry:
Video HERE

What is that?
FouseyTube is having a contest, and he is giving away some equipment (camera, laptop, mic..) to help you start your channel on youtube. He is also giving away an xbox, if I get this xbox I will give it away to a random subscriber..

Edit: You can now check the behind the scene video!! Enjoy :D

Last edited:

Please leave a thumb up and a nice supportive comment, this would really mean a lot <3

Video HERE

What is that?
FouseyTube is having a contest, and he is giving away some equipment (camera, laptop, mic..) to help you start your channel on youtube. He is also giving away an xbox, if I get this xbox I will give it away to a random subscriber..
DONE :)

Good Luck mate!

Entry:
Video HERE

What is that?

Edit: You can now check the behind the scene video!! Enjoy :D

Liked, good luck!

Best of luck Amiroslo, but there seems to be hundreds of entries so you got alot of competition.

Also, since when do you need to pay for college in Norway? :D

Best of luck Amiroslo, but there seems to be hundreds of entries so you got alot of competition.

Also, since when do you need to pay for college in Norway? :D

At the youtube link he have wrote in desc that he lives in Dubai.

Back