• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Become a youtuber contest

Amir, I like what you're doing, keep up the good work.
But there are a couple suggestions to be said that could improve your appeal.
  1. Don't read from a board when talking, I can see your eyes going off camera. It doesn't make it seem serious if you're not talking from your heart. Memorize things, practice.
  2. Your constant hand/arm movement was a distraction. It's okay to use them, but you're using them way too much.
  3. Use some visuals. No one wants to just watch you talk. If you want to talk about something, show some pictures of what you're talking about.
These are just some suggestions. Good luck.

@Evan

1. Ye. Mostly at the first part only, but thanks for the info. Will try to not do that next time!
2. Oh, ye my bad. I was kinda nervous and I had to repeat the same thing a lot of times haha.
3. Well it was supposed to be more talking than everything else with a little bit of creativity. But thanks for the suggestion :D

good luck Amir.

Another tip : always make sure u are fully on screen. after the part where u put ur tshirt back on the camera is a bit too low and you miss a part of your head. Also try to do stuff in the next video, people don't want the sit and watch someone talking all the time. go out/ do something that people will think about when they close the clip.

But anyway: Good luck! and even if u don't win this contest that doesnt mean u can't be a youtuber :p a lot of people made it without contests ^^

Back