• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bergsarbetares/Kristers life thread

Bosseftw

Reaction score
It's been about five years since I last played Tibia so I don't remember the best hunting places and I don't know all the monsters, eq, addons and absolutely nothing about mounts. I'm learning as I'm playing.
I don't have a character with higher level and I don't know anyone on this server.
So this character is the absolute start.

Starting eq and skills.
2q0ogt1.jpg

Starting of with the hunt for boh's at Ankrahmun's Tar tombs. Yes, It's the single spawn but I tried at Darashia's Necros but just got pk'd all the time.

I don't know if I'll continue since I'm not that serious.

Last edited:
Starting a new character named Krister, a sorcerer. I'll try to play both characters equally.

Starting eq/skills.
ym7tu.jpg

And a special thanks to Jickoo for a donation on 1000000gp's!

Starting a new character named Krister, a sorcerer. I'll try to play both characters equally.

Starting eq/skills.
ym7tu.jpg

And a special thanks to Jickoo for a donation on 1000000gp's!

I was hunting Ancient Scarabs when this other player was there, some level 80 sorcerer. He made an UE and killed me at once while I wasn't paying that much attention. I walked back and killed him and afterwards he felt the need to try to insult me;

2itnaeq.jpg

The "name-calling" haven't changed a bit since I last played. Kinda fun and nostalgic.

Btw, if you see this you are ignored.

Kinda bored so I decided to make this quest;

292l508.jpg

And also this one;

fz24c4.jpg

And a level ofcourse;

vrcwmw.jpg

Back