• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best name on shadowcores/lunarforce

Vote to the coolest name !

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Slibaha Here
1471166_376922432443457_558695988_n.jpg

not you. i asked this dragon brazil
Seem's like I got a new fan. Just call me Dagon. :* I'm not a brazol by the way, but it seems that you might be by the way that you talk. Why would I want to be known on a game? I have a life outside of Tibia, although it might not apply to you. It be nice if you were understanding of this. Thank you.

So why the fuck you telling others "nonames" if your noname aswell. For example Peacekeeper was my name in both ots and it was in more action/war than you was probably ever.
Yea i have life aswell but if i do smth in free time I prefer to be good on that.

Ok sorry, not Br boi. Probably ur mexican or espanol or dunno. Same shit for me. But yea, I'm already suprised, you hablas ingland, so respect for it.

So why the fuck you telling others "nonames" if your noname aswell. For example Peacekeeper was my name in both ots and it was in more action/war than you was probably ever.
Yea i have life aswell but if i do smth in free time I prefer to be good on that.

Ok sorry, not Br boi. Probably ur mexican or espanol or dunno. Same shit for me. But yea, I'm already suprised, you hablas ingland, so respect for it.
Thanks for the respect, but I never said you were a "noname." I just think that there is better names out there.

Last edited:
Back