• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

* Big Trade *

strike95

ROSESTYLEZ 2012
Reaction score
Selling:

50 Green Pieces of Cloth - 125cc
250 Demonic Essences - 150cc
200 White Pieces of Cloth - 75cc
28 Brown Pieces of Cloth - 55cc
22 Bat Wings - 40cc
21 Behemoth Fangs - 45 cc
2 Behemoth Claws - 30 cc
71 Red Dragon Leather - 50cc
70 Hooks - 70cc
Ron the Ripper's Sabre - 150cc
Lethal Lissy's Shirt -100cc
Deadeye Devious' Eye Patch - 100cc

!BIG AUCTION!: Chaning my Soul Stone for your 100 Ape Fur and 200cc

MESSAGE ME INGAME.
THE ICEMAN LIDDELL,
;)

50 Green Pieces of Cloth cost 100cc, can buy it easy for 1cc or 2, and behemonth claws 30cc?? are u crazy? i think, yes.
Noob ;)

hey dumbass,u still care about tibian money u alrdy stole all rares from sir hard house u motherfucker dont even know means of friendship go in hell kiddooo

rly then why he deleted himself ?? piece of shit i didnt talked with him yet but 2 days before skeptik told me u stole all his rares from his house get a life its an ot and u care items on an dead ot??sir hard was one of the good players on this ot

You mad? I did not stole any of his items. The thread is that:

His best friend, Zuzu, was hacked and deleted himself.
Sir Hard thinking about to delete himself too, then i was making him to stop thinking on that. Sir Hard tried to delete himself, but undeleted in 10 minutes left till delete. Next day, i saw he isn't going on the server so i picked his all items, rares etc, for keep it, because it is better to be in my depot then to disappear. All rares was almost my rares. We had a house and i decorated with my 3 Ferumbras hats, 4 Soul Stone, 4 Nose Ring, 10 EXP Scrolls, etc.

The question is:
WHY SHOULD I STOLE HIS ALL ITEMS IF I GAVE HIM 15 FREE EXP SCROLLS? WHY?

This is my last post about Sir Hard, we are friends again, he understanded what i mean at, so

Peace
Liddell

You mad? I did not stole any of his items. The thread is that:

His best friend, Zuzu, was hacked and deleted himself.
Sir Hard thinking about to delete himself too, then i was making him to stop thinking on that. Sir Hard tried to delete himself, but undeleted in 10 minutes left till delete. Next day, i saw he isn't going on the server so i picked his all items, rares etc, for keep it, because it is better to be in my depot then to disappear. All rares was almost my rares. We had a house and i decorated with my 3 Ferumbras hats, 4 Soul Stone, 4 Nose Ring, 10 EXP Scrolls, etc.

The question is:
WHY SHOULD I STOLE HIS ALL ITEMS IF I GAVE HIM 15 FREE EXP SCROLLS? WHY?

This is my last post about Sir Hard, we are friends again, he understanded what i mean at, so

Peace
Liddell

Stop lying fucking bitch, I am Sir Hard's good friend and he told me everything. He trusted you with his edron Central circle house and you stole everything off him alot of rares coz u love items more than friendship so sir hard decided to quit and delete himself because his "Best" friend which was you stole EVERYTHING off him and u laughed in thais dp alot of ppl saw it so stop making up stories motherfucker.

Back