• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Black skull trap at farmine.

Wrathx

Reaction score
Hello,

Today I've been black skull trapped at farmine. There were like 4 shooters. Unfortunately I've only remembered 2 names. Namely; Traficante De Amora, Topdomomento.
I see in the rules that this kind of trapping isn't legal and that the result of it, is banning all of the accounts.
I'll attach some pics here.

I hope the gamemasters here know how to handle it right.

Attachments

"Those who get in RS/BS trap are guided by their greed."

Anyways... RS/BS trap is a CANCER to any otserver.

You need to know some bugs, tricks we use to:

-> Noob characters on stack needs to be level 120+ to count frag when killed on a stack.

-> To do RS/BS with noob char low lvl, u need to suicide them into fire imedatly after someone shot wide area spell (exori gran, mas flam, etc)

-> GM only ban those who log into noob char (GM needs to be online and take us red-handed)

-> We always summon Orc Leader to make panic and make you shot wide are spell

Our gang is :
Dilma Rousef
Traficante De Amora
Topdomomento
Lord Do Maltuto

Most of us never logs on main char. We always reset Ip after log on it.

Ps> I no longer do it many time, as i said, RS/BS trap is a cancer.

Last edited:
Their gang trying to do BS trap next to levers, as u can see, many newbie char on stack and the same gang from yesterday

bCYr2Vn.png

Back